23.

Dan woke with a sudden nerve.He didn't know why he felt this way.Was it his birthday?Did he have somewhere to go?Thats when realisation hit him,Today was the day...He was going to move in with Phil.
He didn't know why he was so nervous.Its not like he was gonna ask Phil to marry him.

Dan got dressed into his favourite Muse t-shirt and black skinny jeans.He styled his hair as he normally does every morning.He couldn't shake this feeling of anxiety.He was so panicky and nervous.He looked at all his stuff which were in boxes.He heard his door bell go and his mum went to find out who was at the door.

"Dan!"His mum called out.
"Yes mum!?"He replied.
"Phil's here!"She told him.With that Dan ran down the stairs and saw his blue-eyed friend standing at the door with a grin.
"Hey Phil..Come in!"Dan exclaimed.Phil walked into Dans house,looking around.
"Wow..."Phil finally spoke."You have a nice house."
"Thanks but in 2 hours it won't be mine."Dan smiled as he led Phil upstairs.
"So put the boxes in the taxi?"Dan asked Phil.
"Yep!"Phil said popping the P.
"Okay."Dan said as he grabbed a box.Phil grabbed another and they put them in the taxi.They did this continuously until they reach the last box.They closed the car boot.

"So that's it."Dan smiled.Dan's mum rushed out and hugged Dan.
"Stay safe love and don't do anything stupid.I love you Daniel."She whispered.
"Okay mum...I love you too...Okay please mum stop you're kinda embarrassing me."He said trying wiggle out of his mum's grip.She eventually let him go and smiled.
"Okay we really have to go.Bye mum."Dan grinned as he walked to the taxi.
"Bye Dan!"His mum shouted as he waved him off.Phil smiled at Dan's mum and got into the taxi.
"Back home?"The taxi driver asked.
"Yeah."Phil smiled and they began their journey to the apartment.Dan didn't speak,He just sat there silently.
"Dan..."Phil looked at him.Dan didn't want to say anything.He just couldn't face Phil,so he just smiled and look out the window.

After 10 long minutes they finally arrived at their destination.
They climbed out of the taxi and got the boxes.They placed them into the apartment.After getting each box from out the taxi, they finally had time to sit down.
"So welcome to the 'phlat!' " smiled as he put quotation marks over the phlat.
Dan grinned at Phil.
"Thanks,So where's my room?"Dan asked Phil.Phil directed Dan to his room.
"Here you go."Phil gestured Dan into his room.

Dan's room had a black duvet and a double bed with little lights around the black head board.He also had two black desks,One was bigger than the other.The walls were white and he had grey carpet.

"Wow.."Dan just said.
"Do you like it?I mean we can change a few things.We still need to get you your wardrobe but -"Phil was cut off by Dan squealing like a 14 year old fangirl who was on crack.
"I LOVE IT!!!OMG THIS IS THE BEST ROOM EVER!!THANK YOU THANK YOU!ITS AMAZING PHILLY!"Dan rushed up to Phil and hugged him tightly.
"Anytime..."Phil strained because of how tight Dan was crushing him"Dan...You're cutting off my air supply."As soon as Dan heard that him go.
"Sorry.."
"No it's okay...Do you wanna watch something on the TV?Ill get popcorn.Phil told Dan.Dan nodded eagerly.Dan walked into the living room.While Phil was getting the food.Dan put on Netflix and they began to watch Death Note.Phil came in with the popcorn.Dan smiled at Phil.

After 4 episodes,Dan began feeling very tired...He felt his head getting heavier and heavier until his head was on Phil's shoulder.Dan didn't care that he was leading on Phil.He closed his eyes and began to fall into a deep sleep...

Yeah so I haven't really been doing much except being on Instagram (mine is AlyssaTheAlpaca #Spon) and watching skins..
So...yeah I've just been procrastinating! (:
Sorry?
~Alyssa