29.

Dan's PoV.*Trigger warning below <3 *

Did I drive Phil away?He's probably having out with Eden.
I looked at Monica.
"He ran out on you Dan.He probably went out with that slut."She groaned.
"Probably.."
"Dan."I looked up and saw her smirking.
"What?"I was confused.
"Wanna have some fun?"
Wait what?

Her hand was on my leg..sliding up it up to my crotch.
What the fuck is this slut doing?
Her hand was literally about to touch my dick.I pushed her hand away and moved away.
"Dan..Come on you know you want to."
"No I fucking don't."
"Ugh emo boys. There's a reason why they hang themselves."
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"I shouted at her.
"Fine...Just you know that Phil will know about the plan you set against him."
I pushed her out and locked the door behind me.Why the fuck did I listen to that crazy fucker?

-trigger warning <3-
I started to panic.Phil will know about the plan..Monica will tell him!
I started to text him on Kik.
I don't know why but I was panicking.
I  tried to stop and go on Tumblr.I was so stupid I made too many mistakes

I was so stupid I made too many mistakes

I was about to hurt Phil.The only person that ever gave a shit about me!I was just a stupid twat who did need to kill themselves.I suddenly remembered the messages that people sent.
Kill yourself.
Kill yourself.
Kill yourself.
What am I doing with my pathetic existence.

I gave up.I hurt too many people.I am useless.
I sent Chris,Peej and Phil a message.

Dan:Thank you for being good friends.Phil are one of a kind and you will never be replaced even in death.Goodbye.

I sent the message and found pills in the bottom of the cabinet in the bathroom.I took them one by one without any water.I walked to my room with the pill bottle in one hand and lay on my bed and closed my eyes.

I woke up and I was being pulled and someone stuck their fingers down my throat.I began throwing up.I threw up almost everything and I looked up to see Chris looking at me scared.I started to cry and throw stuff.I stood up.

"I HATE MYSELF!"I cried

"Dan..why?"
"I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK ANYMORE I WANT TO DIE!"
"Dan.."
Just as Chris said that the paramedics came in and I collasped on to the floor crying and i suddenly blacked out.

Phil's PoV.

I woke up and smiled at Eden who was still asleep.Wow that medicine must have knocked her out.

I needed the toilet so I walked out the room.Just as I was about to open the door to the restroom.I saw a boy who looked oddly like Chris.I looked closer at the boy and noticed it was Chris.He was panicking.

I walked quickly over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.He spun around and looked shocked at my presence.
"P-Phil?"He cried and hugged me.
"Chris..What's happened.Its okay calm down."
"Dan..overdosed on pills."Chris stopped hugging me and he tears were falling down his cheeks.
"What?!"I looked at him with shock.Tears were filling in my eyes.
"Didn't you get a text."
I looked at my phone quickly.I saw the text and dropped my phone in shock.The tears were falling down my cheek.
"Where is he?"I asked him.
"In surgery.Getting his stomach pumped."
I broke down in tears.I couldn't believe Dan would kill himself.Why?
My little llama..

I couldn't breathe.Chris looked at me.
"Do you wanna hug?"Asking for my consent.I nodded,I need a hug right now.He hugged me.I fixed my emotional breakdown and pulled away from Chris.I was still shaking but I picked my phone up from off the floor.

We walked to Eden's room to sit down in.I was still shaking and I just couldn't get Dan's beautiful face from my mind.
Fuck it.I don't normally swear but fuck it.Im going to tell Dan I love him and nothing will stop me.This time he shall find out I love him.

We waited a long time.Eden woke up and was greeted by Chris.I walked out the room to talk to a nurse about Dan.
"Dan Howell.He has been put into a hospital bed.Room 101"I nodded.That room was right next to Eden's.I walked to Dan's room and saw he was sleeping.I smiled because I knew he was safe.

I sat down in the chair next to him.I held his hand.I suddenly felt his grip.He held tightly.
"Dan?"
I got no response.I felt tired.My energy had been wasted.
"I love you Dan Howell"
I closed my eyes and fell asleep holding Dan's hand.

-Explanation to what happened when I was hacked-
As you can see from my last post that I got hacked.
Luckily I got my account back.
This morning I woke up wanting to see how many of you guys commented.It said that I had been logged out.I was confused so I quickly tried putting in my password.It wasn't working.I reset my password and got my account back.

I looked at my story in my profile.Seeing it wasn't there I panicked and I had to look at my works.I was relieved that it was just unpublished.So I had to publish it all.

I had only told my password to one person.My girlfriend.I literally couldn't believe it might have been her.
I was placing the blame on her because she was the only one who knew.I looked at all the messages that the hacker sent to my friend Jackie

I looked at all the messages that the hacker sent to my friend Jackie

I didn't send these

I didn't send these.
I mean ew.Wtf that hacker has some weird ass fetishes.Again eww
I also say that I'm not in contact with my girlfriend at this point because I can't be arsed with this fucking drama.
I am sorry.
I feel like a shit :(

~Alyssa