27.

I woke up.My eyes felt like sandpaper,they were so sore and I could just tell they were blood shot.
All the memories of last night came flooding back.How Phil brought a girl back,How I hated every bone in his body and how it broke me...Why did it hurt me so much? I mean Phil's a friend not my fucking boyfriend.Why the sudden jealousy?Why did I hate him so much?

I look at my phone and saw a notification off Kik. It said A new chat from ???
I slightly intrigued by this so I look at the message.

???:You are nothing more than parasite.Phil doesn't even like you.Why don't you just do him a favour and kill yourself.

I was kinda hurt but I will show no emotion to this person.

Dan👽:Listen you little fuck,If Phil didn't like me why the fuck would he ask me to move in with him?

???:Because he feels sorry for a lowlife like you.

Dan👽:Darling,The only person he feels sorry for is people like you.So please go back to your finger painting.

???:You're such an ugly loser.

Dan👽: Wow that really hurts (note the sarcasm love)

???:nasty little slut.

Dan👽:Hunnie,There's no need to call yourself names even if they are true.

???:kill yourself.

All I could think about was that last message.
Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself

It was like a constant reply.My mind was tormenting me.It was like my existence meant nothing to the human race.I was a tiny speck in humanity.I don't matter at all,I'm 'nothing more than a parasite'.My life is an endless drama and I'm the one causing it all.
I should do kill myself.

I was rudely shaken out of my thoughts by a calling of my name.I looked up and saw the last person on earth who was expected to walk into that room.

Monica

The fuck does this bitch want?
"Hello Dan."She smiled and made a sickly sweet tone.

I remember that I downloaded an app to help me talk.

Ugh what the fuck do you want.

It spoke for me.

"Listen Dan,I'm sorry for being horrible to you,I was over jealous and I took it too far."Monica didn't let her smile slip.

Why are you here?

"I'm here to talk to you about a business proposal."

Such as?

"I need you to be the one who gets revenge on Phil."

I'm not going to hurt Phil.

"I know what happened Dan,With the nurse."

How the fuck do you know?

Is this girl fucking A from pretty little liars? What the fuck?

"Well,I have a friend who works here and she told me that Phil was seen with the blonde nurse kissing as they walked out of your room so she looked into your room and saw you crying..."