24.

(I'm better at PoVs so I'm gonna do that in sorry.Also YODA keep reading because there is something for you.)
Dan's PoV.
I woke up in my new room.
Wait...
I was in the living room.
How the fuck did I get here?!
I got my phone and went on Kik.

Dan👽:Where are you???What time is it??

Phil🦁:Have you even got out of bed?Also you have the time on your phone you lazy flop.Its 1pm

Dan👽:Thank you!!

Phil🦁:Get up!!!Lazy

Dan👽:Nah m8 I'm alright here

Phil🦁:I have Malteasers.

Dan👽:Alright I'm coming...

As I locked my phone,I noticed I slept in my jeans..Great...
I got up and took them off,I put my jogging bottoms.I then put a loose T-Shirt.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen.Then suddenly hitting my head off something fucking hard.
"Fucking cunt bastard."I swore loudly,I held my head.
"You okay?"A faint voice said.
"Yeah I'm fucking fine.."I said sarcastically.I turned around and saw Phil."Sorry...I'm fine"I smiled.
"Glass door."He said
"What?"I said confused.
"Glass door"He pointed behind me.
I turned around and knocked the space where I hit my head.It made a noise.
I chuckled slightly.
"Are you okay Dan?"He asked me once more.
"Yeah I'm fine."I answered him.I opened the door.

"Anyway where are those Malteasers you promised me?"I grinned him.He laughed and got the bag from the cupboards.He chucked the bag at me and I caught it.I felt proud of myself and opened the bag.We went into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"Can I have some?"Phil asked
"NO MY PRECIOUS!MY PRECIOUS!"I said in a horrible voice.
"Aww!"Phil pouted.I looked at him and handed him the bag.
"You better save me some."I told him,raising an eyebrow.He handed the bag back to me."So it's now 1:23 pm what shall we do?"I asked Phil.
"Um...I don't know...Wait do you know what YouTube is?"Phil asked me.
"Yeah...Who doesn't?"I laughed.
"Well I needed to tell you that I'm a YouTuber and I get money off it."He giggled.I looked at Phil.

I suddenly remembered my little 17 year old self searching through YouTube and I came across this perfect human being with an amazing smile.
"AmazingPhil?!"I exclaimed."Hoe didn't I fucking recognise you!"
Phil looked scared."Sorry,I used to watch your videos when I was a kid."
"You did?"He started to smile.
"Yeah..When every I was sad or lonely.I'd come on YouTube to watch you.You have this smile that can literally make everyone smile and your laugh is adorable.Also don't cover your mouth when you laugh it's too beautiful to be hided away."I smiled.I saw that Phil started to get teary
"Thank you Dan.."Phil said as tears streamed down his beautiful pale skin.I hugged him.
"No,Thank you Philly."I whispered.

We broke away from the hug.I looked at Phil's tear stained cheeks as wiped them.
"Shall we go out?I know a place where there's Starbucks and a lot of anime stores."Phil giggled.
"Sure!"I laughed.

We eventually got off the sofa and noticed we were still in our pyjamas.
"We should change first."I laughed.
I walked into my room and got a black t-shirt which in white writing said shut up woman and get on my horse and black skinny jeans from my boxes.I also got my white vans from another box.I just can't be arsed to unpack right now.I put them on.

"DAN?!"Phil called out for me
"ONE SECOND!!"I shouted.
I quickly fix my hair and clothes.I walked out my bedroom and into the hallway where Phil was standing his lion t-shirt and black skinny jeans and trainers.
"You really need to unpack."Phil told me.
"Meh..Ill do it tomorrow."I shrugged
"Hmm..."Phil said.
We walked out the door and into the streets of Manchester.
After a while of walking we came across a fountain with was spraying water everywhere.

"By the time I cross this I'll have an afro."I told Phil but he was running quickly to not get sprayed on.
I quickly ran as if my life depended on it.Thats the fucking last time I'm running.I hate exercise so much.
I was huffing and puffing.I was about to faint.
"Dan..You okay?"Phil asked me.
"No...I think I'm dying Phil.."
"You only ran 2 meters ."
"R-Really...It felt...like 3"I said in between breaths.I got myself together and we carried on walking.
"How long now?"I moaned.
"Only 2 minutes."Phil smiled
"Ugh..."

After 3 minutes we were still walking.
"You lied."I exclaimed.
"Walk faster than."Phil told me.
"Ugh..."
After a couple of minutes,we were there.
"FINALLY!!"
"Okay where do you wanna go first?Starbucks or anime store."
"Starbucks.I think I'm going die if I don't drink something."
"Okay then."Phil grinned.
It was only around the corner.We arrived and went up to the counter to the bartender who's name tag said Yoda .She had black hair and brown eyes.Her skin was a olive colour and her hair was tied up in a pony-tail.She also wore black glasses.

"Hey.What can I get yah?"She said in a London voice.
"Is your name really Yoda?"I asked her smiling.
"Actaully it's Yusra but I rather people call me Yoda."She smiled.
"Nice."
"So what will it be boys?"Yoda smiled.
"Um..A toffee latte?"I said
"Same."Phil smiled.
"Okay,Two Toffe Lattes coming right up.That's £6.50 please.Names?"She asked us.
"Dan."I said as I handed her the money
"Phil."Phil said as he looked at my quite pissed that I paid and I just shrugged.
"Okay Dan and Phil,Sit down over there and I'll call you when I've made your drinks."Yoda smiled and winked at us.She was very pretty and had amazing skin.

We waited for 5 minutes until we heard mine and Phil's name.We walked up to the counter and got our drinks.I drank the burning hot liquid and my tongue got burnt.It was painful and I felt like I was going to die.
"AAH FUCK THATS HOT!"I shouted.
"Are you okay Dan?"Phil looked at me.
"Yep just another reason why Dan's a fail...yay!"I said with the sarcastic yay.
"Hmm..."Phil said.
"Hmm indeed."

We finished our drinks and headed to the anime shop after we gave Yoda a tip for her service.We looked around seeing all these different kind of animes. Attack on Titan,Vampire Knight,Black butler and Death Note.
I picked up two Light and L dolls,brought them and we both walked out the shop.
I smiled at Phil.Phil smiled back at me.God he was gorgeous,He's just so pure and so kindhearted.
I thought it was clear to cross but oh was I wrong.
I stepped out and walked a few centimetres away from Phil into the road and then a car came speeding down and all I saw was a flash and a sharp pain in my side then everything went black...

So yeah I'm waiting for a lot of hate over this chapter! >.< sorry?
How are you anyway?Me?Im sleep deprived right now because It's currently 1:20 and I need to sleep before I turn into a bitch in the morning and anyway where are you guys from?im from the Uk.

Uk (comment here)

USA (comment here)

Other (comment here your country or something <3 )

Baiii
~Alyssa