30.

Dan's PoV.

I was on my bed crying,Phil was laughing at me.Monica telling me I wasn't good enough.Chris,Peej,Tyler,Troye telling me that I was worthless and how I didn't deserve being there friend.Phil constantly said he didn't love me.Their words stabbed my in the heart like an actual knife wound.I couldn't breathe.I was gasping for air.Phil walked up to me with a knife in his hand.
"You are nothing but a parasite.You should have died.Nobody cares if you were dead or not.."He lunged forward and plunged the knife into my heart.I was choking and spluttering.I started to fall..I fell into a deep dark hole (just imagine emperors new clothes video where Brendon falls)
I fell down with a bang,I was bleeding out.I was screaming and crying...Well this was it..goodb-

My eyes opened quickly and they suddenly revealed  a boy with black hair who was sleeping.Phil?
Why was he here?
Why is he holding my hand?
Why does he care?

I still felt a pain when I moved but I went on my phone.I remembered all from what happened.I know I tried to kill myself.I know Chris stopped me but I didn't know how Phil was here.Why was Phil here?Surely he wanted to be 50,000 miles away from me since what I did yet he's holding my hand.

I squeezed his hand to see if he would wake up.He opened his eyes slowly.As soon as he could see me properly he smiled brightly.
"Dan.."He said with those big blue eyes.
"Phil.."
I could tell he was thinking about something to say.
"Dan I have a confession."Phil smiled.Just as Phil was about to speak,the nurse came in."No no no...Let me have 5 minutes to talk to Dan."Phil said looking at the nurse.She nodded and walked out.
What was that all about?
"Dan,Ever since you talked to me on Kik.I have always wanted to be your friend.Even if you were horny.I always felt attracted to you.In some sort of way.Now I know I have nothing,And the thing about nothing is that nothing can't be taken away from you.But I don't want nothing anymore.What I'm trying to say is.Daniel James Howell I'm completely in love with you and I am so loyal to you.Will you please be my boyfriend?"

What...The...Fuck?
Phil loves me?
No.
He can't.
No.
He wants me to be with him?

"Phil...I-I'd love to but you could have picked a better setting to ask me out."I laughed.He nodded and just as Phil leaned in,the nurse came in.
"Okay that was 5 minutes..."She smiled..Ugh I hate her already.She looked at me."So Dan since you put yourself in danger you will have to go to therapy 3 times a week.You may come back to the hospital if you feel like you are either in danger to yourself or others.Now we have removed the pills that you had taken..You may go home."The nurse said.I nodded.She left and I got out the bed.I still felt pain but I chose to ignore it.
"So boyfriend,Do you mind helping me getting out of these nasty ass hospital clothes?"I asked Phil trying to be sexy.Phil laughed and nodded.
Chris brought some clothes after the ambulance took us.So I got changed into them.
I finished getting changed and walked out,Phil wanted to see how Eden was doing so we stayed in we room for a couple of hours.

After we left the hospital and got a taxi to our apartment.Shit..I still haven't unpacked.Ill do it tomorrow.
We arrived and unexpectedly Phil grabbed me by my collar and kissed me.The kiss was rough yet full of lust.
He pulled away and winked.
"Who's becoming horny now Phillip?"I laughed.
"Shush up Howell"He giggled.

We sat down and watched a film together called the lion king.
I swear I've never cried so much.Mufasa died in vain people!
"And they say it's a children's film"I sniffled.I noticed Phil was asleep so I got up and put a blanket over him.I kissed his temple and smiled.I wandered over my bed and went on my laptop on Tumblr till I fell asleep...

Yes so Phan is real
Sorry for all making you guys either cringe,cry or throw your phone.
The next chapter will have a fuckload of smut in it and will be updated either tomorrow or Monday!

~Quick update~
I'm writing a book called Saviour.Its an Dan Howell X reader.Go look at my last update to see the details.
:)
Also the book will be uploaded after I finish this one :3
~Alyssa

YouTube: AlyssaTheAlpaca

Wattpad : AlyssaTheAlpaca.

Twitter: AlyssaTheAlpaca

Instagram: AlyssaTheAlpaca

Snapchat: alyssah2202

Kik: AlyssaTheAlpaca

AskFM: AlyssaTheAlpacaXD