[Chapter 9]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter Characters except my own :)

[Chapter 9]

            I lay awake, images of Nathan’s story filling my mind as I looked up at the ceiling, hearing McKenzie’s faint breathing next to me. My blonde hair sprawled on the pillow as I gripped the blankets tighter. There was so much Nathan had gone through, it was no wonder he was so messed up. I bite my lower lip; I was an experiment as well. Just like my mum and Nathan, I was supposed to come into this world for Voldemort’s use, but instead I was now a target for Eric. I placed my hand over my face; I was given to this world so Gabriel could live, but instead… I was the one that caused his demise. I was nothing but bad news. I thought to myself as I glanced over at the petite girl I was sharing a bed with. McKenzie McKay was one of my closest friends, we’ve grown so close since she’s first entered the school, and what surprised me was she was neither afraid in any situation we’ve gotten to her in nor did she ever judge someone by their family. Yet… she wasn’t allowed to be near us, because I was the one that put her life in danger…

Earlier

McKenzie, James, the twins, Scorpius, Teddy and I were all sitting around in my dad’s and uncle George’s room. We were filling them in on everything, how Nathan would be staying with us and what happened that night. Though I left out the part that it was most painful experience in my life, they were already worried enough.

“Clary,” James said with a cocky smile, “I believe you left out a part.”

“I did?” I asked trying to recall what all I left, I was positive I told the girls everything.

“Yes, about the part where Teddy and Scorpius walked in on you when you were only in your undergarments.” James replied and soon Lara and Libby Weasley had turned towards the two gawking boys.

“What?!” They exclaimed as the twins glared at the two boys.

“You boys did what now?” Lara asked venomously as I sighed, James was always causing trouble.

“Wait, Lars you see here—“Though Teddy never finished for he was soon attacked by the braided fiery red head.

“I’ll kill you Teddy Lupin for seeing my poor innocent Clary exposed in such a manner! You’re such a pervert Lupin!” Lara exclaimed loudly as she smacked Teddy over and over again, while Libby glanced over at Scorpius venomously. Scorpius immediately put his hands up.

“Now Libs, I’m sure we can talk through this rationally.” Scorpius replied as Libby just glared at Scorpius.

“I’m so disappointed in you Scorp, I expected as much from Teddy, but from you?” Libby asked, guilt tripping her way with Scorpius as I rolled my eyes. Lara’s way was always the violent way, but Libby’s way was always to try to make you feel the worst of yourself if you ever crossed her. Scorpius head bent down as he looked at Libby whose head was turned the opposite direction, her fiery red hair facing Scorpius.

“Libs come on. It was completely an accident and Teddy was the one that opened the door.” Scorpius pleaded as Libby shook her head.

“My poor Clary, she’s probably going to be terrified for life on whether she’ll be safe or not in her bathroom.”

“Awe Libs, I already apologized to Clary,” Scorpius pleaded some more with Libby as I looked over to see Teddy struggling to get out of the reach with Lara who was still pulverizing him whilst James was just laughing his arse off.