FAN CONTEST RESULTS

! Fan Contest Results!

It’s that time again everyone! The winners of the fan contest! I just want to say thank you for all the entries and I must say this was one of the hardest ones I had to choose for! I even made a couple ties, because in all honesty I could not choose and my friend that I had for a second opinion couldn’t choose either…. She wasn’t much help… Anyways! I will not taunt you any further; here are the winners and thank you again everyone! YOU ALL DID AMAZING! No joke, there was no entry I didn’t like!

Fourth Place: There are two winners for fourth place, which is a dedication for the next two chapters in my new story, Happily Ever After, HEA. The second chapter—since I already wrote the first chapter—will be dedicated to 4TheLuvofHorses! She wrote an awesome one shot about Libby and Scorpius and I rather enjoyed reading it! Thank you! And the third chapter in my next story will be dedicated to Ashlyn Moore!I don’t know your user name, but I thought you did an amazing job on the video as well as the one shot you spent me last night! It was very good! You both did an amazing job!

Links:

http://www.wattpad.com/2571885-someone-like-you-charliea-one-shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SdED6Uxclg&feature=youtu.be

Third Place: The winner of the one shot, will be able to choose whatever kind of one shot they want. Whether it be song, regular, harry potter, a music group, a person at school—haha. Anything! And I promise I will try to have it out as soon as I can, though I do warn you it takes me a bit of time! Anyways, the winner is….3DaysFromLove!!! I honestly could not pick what place you would get 3DaysFromLove, it took me forever to decide between you and another person, but I finally decided with the help of my other opinion and the votes you received on your one shot as well, which I thought was amazing. You always seem to perfectly capture my characters (: Make sure to send me a PM on what specific one shot you’d like!

Link:

http://www.wattpad.com/2725469-one-shots-of-mine-charliea%27s-mwotb-contest

Second Place: The winner of a one shot, which I will do first and a cameo in my next story is………………..RandomFruitLoop! Congrats! I thought it was a very original very short one shot, and I found it sad, yet true to its nature. The one shot it about Lara’s point of view when Caleb kills her, and I enjoyed reading it and it touched me to the point where I actually might make a little chapter on how Lara felt during those moments—besides that. I thought it was greatly written and you did wonderful! Congratulations, and make sure to send me a PM about your one shot and the character you might like to have for a cameo in my next story!

Links:

http://www.wattpad.com/2957604-memories-a-short-story-for-charliea-fan-fiction

First Place Runner-Up: Okay, I purposely made another First Place because I could not choose between the two, they were very good, had quite a bit votes, and my friend enjoyed them as well. So I made another first place, this one will not win, however, a character in my next story—She will win the character love interest of Scorpius Malfoy in the epilogue and a cameo in my next story. Now I now I said this person will win Nathan’s love interest last night in a message, but I feel like this would be better, because the real first place winner is winning a full character in my next story and a choice on which character she wants for her love interest. So without further ado, the winner is….Fallingsky!!! Congratulations! I really thought your story was nice to read, yet rather sad, and it was about James and McKenzie, who I love. You did a good job on it and I really enjoyed reading it! Make sure to send me a PM on your character for Scorpius and for your cameo character in HEA. (:

Links:

http://www.wattpad.com/2654349-pure-oneshot-for-charliea

First Place: And finally, the winner of the a character in my next story and a potential love interest for one of the main guys as well—if you want, a small love interest role for Nathan in the epilogue. Is someone who did a completely astounding job on the one shot she wrote, she basically brought all the characters I wrote alive and more, and she really did a wonderful job on capturing them and the scene she was writing. The winner is…..

METHEDUMBBLONDE!

Congratulations! :D You did a wonderful job on your one shot, it was beautifully written and heartbreaking at the same time! I really admire your work and you just did amazing! (: So good job! Please make sure to PM me so you can tell me your character details and whether or not you want to be Nathan’s small love interest in the epilogue!

Links:

http://www.wattpad.com/2571714-methedumbblonde-one-shots-fighting-fidelity

Again, thank you to everybody who participated! Even to those who didn’t get a place, you all did amazing and I greatly appreciate your support for me in my stories! And don’t worry, there will be plenty of Fan Contests! Keep your eyes peeled for HEA fan contest in the future! (: Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

______________________________________________________________________

Upload: Tuesday/Wednesday

Song of the Day: All About Us Ft. Owl City by He is We