chapter 1 yuno cilvia and haru uchiha

The uchiha clan I can't believe how rude they are. 25 year old mother who has a fued with uchiha I mean how dumb is that. All because of madara. Me and madara have known each other since we were children but he kept it a secret from his clan well until I was fithteen I meat his family but still . I even knew the first hokage when we were little. I always had feelings for madara so when I was 23 I ended up having his child haru
uchiha. But madara never knew that haru
was his child because he left when I just found out that I was going to have a child. (His child) most pepole say that madara left because I was too bossy or treated him like trash. Yet the uchiha clan dosent want to accept that madara is the one to blame here he left to go fall in love with the girl he longed for even when we were togeyher for 7 years. And now every one thinks that I am the one is trash he is the one who left. And that is not it since me and madara never got married they wont eaven accept his son as a uchiha for one I know he is one. But at least izuna is the only uchiha who actually helps me out. Actually he is madara younger brother he is the same age as me and hes haru's uncle. As I was walking home with a basket full of dirty clothes I heard these two girls talking about this famous singer. "Omg did you hear that cindy futuba is moving here to the leaf village". No way really. Moving to the leaf village when. Yeah really do you also know she has A daughter who is two years old. Really yeah when the two girls done speaking yuno kept on walking home as she pleased. Yuno and haru live is a small but neat house close but not too close to the uchiha clan. Of course youno didn't like being so close to the clan but it's the only house that she can afford. Actually yuno has lived here since the village was first built. When yuno finally open the door to her home the next thing she did was scream and slap inzuna in the face. IZUNA UCHIHA HOW DARE YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT. Sorry yuno izuna said with a small grin on his face. Any how what are doing here I thought you were showing the uchiha children how to use thier sharigan it they even have it said yuno with annoyed look on her face. Actually we called it a day so I came to check up on you and haru if you don't mind and they do have thier sharigan for one izuna claimed with a smarty look on his face. Don't act all smart with me Mr yuno said with a smile 😊. Then the two laughed a little. Ok ok izuna is haru sleeping yuno asked softly . Actually yes he in bed right now. Then out of no where yuno slap izuna saying what with a wrorried expression😦 why didn't you tell me that before yuno spat. un you never asked yuno. I never asked really. Well sorry for slapping you I just couldn't help it. No problem izuna said with a sigh of relief 😧. Then izuna and yuno diced to go sit in the living room. The living room was small but very beautiful. The living room have had a small cute table and pink and green rug witch was very adorable. When izuna and Yuno sat on the rug then before yuno can ask izuna if he wanted some tea he started talking about madara. Um yuno I know you are still in love with madara izuna said in a sereuse tone. I don't know what you are talking about yuno claimed like she didn't hear a word izuna said. Now if you excuse me I think the clothes are done drying I will go check on them said yuno in a vocie like she was about to start crying.😢 As yuno headed too the door izuna was already thier thanks to his speed. Then izuna said I KNOW YOU STILL MISS HIM DON'T LIE TO ME YUNO.