chapter 3 part 4

Since izunas haru's uncle and madara is izunas brother then that means. OH MY GOD MADARAS HARUS FATHER. "Cindy said out loud with people glareing at both of them". "Yes yuno said" and another thing Cindy. "Yes" SHUT UP yuno shouted. "What are you looking at yuno said while glaring at every one staring at them". Then giving them the death stare😠 then every one in a blink of an eye turns around. Tell me what happen between you to Cindy begged. OK Waite so me and madara we're together for ten years then two years ago when I just found out I was pregnant he left the village. What s jerk, so what happen next. When he left he didn't say a word to anybody not even a good bye so I never told him I was pregnant. So what you are saying is since madara left when you just found out you we're pregenat you never got to tell him. And so now that he his back you don't know what to do. Exactly yuno answers then started crying.😢 I don't know what to do Cindy I mean few nights ago before madara came back haru asked about him and I didn't know what to do. Come on yuno don't cry Cindy said while hugging yuno. Look yuno you will tell him when the times right OK. Now let's go and pick up haru and yuki. OK Cindy yuno answers while crying😭.