chapter 3 part 3

Madara a grin about 16 17 said while running. Madara hi she said and hugged him. Hi may madara said with a smile. How are you may asked. I am doing fine he answers. Hay may I want to ask you some thing. Sure you can ask me anything madara. I was wondering if I could stay with you just for a while madara asked. Sure thing you can stay as long you need too. Back at mays house she brought madara a cup of tea. May house was big and very beautiful. So madara how long are you going to stay here. Well at least a year maybe longer. Why. Oh no reason I was just wondering that's all. Yove gotten bigger may. What is that supposed to be a insult. No I mean you're very beautiful that's all. I love your hair. May had very long baby pink hair and brown eyes. You even smell good. After two years of madara staying with may he asked may to meet him at midnight by the lake so she did. Yes madara what did you want to talk about. May I am in love with you. But right after madara confessed is feeling for may she started cracking up. Your kidding right madara don't you already have some body. Waite don't tell me you left her for me.madara just glared at may. You did may spat then bopping madara in the head. YOU REALLY ARE ONE BIG BAKA AREN'T YOU MADARA. Madara why may asked. Because I love you. NO YOU DON'T MADARA NOW CUT IT OUT. Look I am already engaged. What said madara. Yeagh I am already getting married soon I am sorry but I love someone else. Oh I didn't know that. I feel really stupid now. Yeagh I am pretty sure you do. Look I always saw you like a brother and you know that. May said sounding sorry for madara. So what do I do now madara asked. Well you should go back to her and say sorry. Yeagh but what if she doesn't want to deal with me. How long have you two known each other.we known each other since we we're 12.well how long have you two been together. Ten years madara answered. Ten years you really are stupid aren't you. May said in a mad tone. Don't worry I am pretty sure she still has something for you. And if you can't get then keep on trying until it comes all flowing back. Thank you may I think I will go back home. Good I am happy I hope you work things out OK may said with a smile. Once the song was over izuna called his brother name like forever.
madara madara MADARA izuna yelled. WHAT madara shouted back. Sorry but are you OK. Iam fine izuna let's go home. three days have past since then and yuno hasn't said a word to izuna or madara. Right now she with Cindy having a cup of tea while yuki and haru are being watched by yukis aunt Mary. Hay yuno I been meaning to ask you was he. Who yuno said looking confused. Ya know the one with the long hair evile look in his eyes. Oh him he's nobody yuno answers like she's hiding something. Don't lie to me I know your hiding something now tell me what you guys when out. Cindy said raising an eye brow. No yuno said while lieing. Yuno don't treat me like I am some find of idiot. Well you are stupid yuno mumbled. WHAT WAS THAT. Nothing yuno replied with a sigh of relief. Fine you win Cindy but if I tell you you have to tell me what you are hiding. What are we 13 find said being sarcastic. Come on Cindy yuno begged like a child begging for candy. Fine yuno now tell me. That man at the park three days ago he's madara uchiha.madara uchiha who's that Cindy asked. He's izunas older brother. Wait I thought izuna only one brother Cindy said look really confusehed. This is so confusing Cindy whined.😣 may I finish yuno asked. OK so madara is izunas only brother who is alive. Wait the only only one alive what happens to he's other brothers. Cindy listen that's another story. Oh can you tell me Cindy asked getting really excited. No 😒 I just hope her daughter is smarter then her but she is really nice so I'll deal with (yuno said to her self. So as I was saying madara is izunas only alive brother and izunas harus uncle so that means. That means what Cindy said tell me. OH MY GOD THIS WOMEN 😡. WAIT DON'T TELL ME.