chapter 7 part 4

"Oh hi guy's", yuno said actually being nice to madara. "Should we tell them", yuno said staring at izuna . "Sure", izuna said standing up. Tell us what Cindy and madara said even though they knew what they were going to say but when along with it. "Me and izuna are going to get married", yuno said with a big smile on her face. "YAY", Cindy squilled giving Cindy a big hug even though she was acting surprised. She is good madara said to him self then huging his brother. "I actually thought you we're going to get upset madara", izuna said giving his brother a curious look. "What no it doesn't matter as long as yunos happy I am good madara", said even though he did feel a little surprised deep down in side but it was fair and square. "OK izuna you ever break yunos heart I will literally kill you", Cindy said giving izuna a nasty look. "Realaxe he won't right", yuno said staring at izuna. "You got it I won't I promise", izuna said huging yuno. "Madara can you and I please talk outside", Cindy damaned. "Why do we need to talk we got nothing so say to each other", madara said in annoyed tone. MADARA I get it that you are not scared of me but I promise if we don't talk right now I will make your life a living he'll and you know I am very well at doing it Cindy said in mad tone. "Now let's go", then really quick madara got up and stood out side. Wow at least it's good to know someone can get him starter yuno said laughing while cleaning the dishes. "What", madara said angry. "Madara we have to tell them about what happen and I think yuno deserve to know". "But why does it matter now ya know why didn't you say anything before", madara asked. Because he's alive and he coming to the village and I don't know what to do. "Wait but I saw him be killed how is he alive how do you even know", he asked getting confused. "I know but I got a letter a while ago and it was his and writing no doubt about it", Cindy said. "OK then I'll take full responsibility for what happened". "Really", Cindy said sounding shocked. "Well yeah but it's going to have to wait a little OK", OK . Then madara and Cindy both left Three nights later it was izuna's and yuno's wedding. And everyone was having so much fun harshirama and his brother we're their as well. And so was Cindy and madara but they didn't look so happy.
"I AM so happy that your here", yuno said giving Cindy a big hug. "OMG girl you look so good I love the dress", Yuno was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress with diamonds and glitter on it. And had her hair tide up in a bun.
"Well diamonds and glitter aren't really my thing but I can go for it so thank you", Cindy said with a smile. Then the two started laughing. But then no before Cindy was going to tell her about what happen between her and madara izuna grabbed is bride hand to the dance floor. So instead Cindy decided to stay quiet for a little longer she didn't want to ruins everyone fun. Then the people of the clan we're so rounding yuno but she didn't mind she actually felt like she had a real family because she didn't have a great childhood. Later that night after the weeding yuno left Cindy in charge of haru and yuki while they were gone on thier two month honeymoon