chapter 8 part 4

"But your way prettier", madara said sitting next to Cindy really close. What shut up baka Cindy said blushing 😳. Thank you cindy said really fast. "Thanks for what", madara asked. Thanks for saving my life and yuki's . You don't need to thank me he said smilling. I do because if it wasn't for you i mite have never been ablw to take or meet my baby girl. "Really its ok", madara said putting hand on cindy's face. 😳😳 what are you doing. Cindy asked. Then we kissed and also made out. Then we stoped. Hay madara can we talk koko said while opening the door to the room and scared cindy and madara. Oh my god cindy said staring at koko then stared at madara and they both backed away from eachother. Then madara walked out. Few days later after that we decided to talk. About it. "Hay", madara said sitting nexted to Cindy. Madara can we just be friends I told. Yeah sure totally don't worrie. About it. "So we cool", Cindy asked. "Yeah. And I think it just happens ya know", madara said. Hay how about you move to the leaf village with yuki. That sounds great Cindy said. But I don't know where the village is. "Don't worries they know you will be coming because I sensed a letter to the leaf village and I'll bring you their madara said. Sure I answers. And that's how we met and I ended up here. Cindy explaind. "and so why are you telling us now",. Izuna asked. "Because I need your guys help",. Cindy said. "with what", yuno asked. "I don't know what to do anymore", Cindy said started to cry. Why what happen. tatsumi is still alive Cindy said crying.