chapter 9 tatsumi returns

"What do you mean he's alive I thought you just said he died", yuno said standing up. "I know but I just got a letter well three months ago before the wedding", Cindy explains. "It said that he was coming here to see me again and yuki and wants me to go back with him", "when", izuna asked. "In a week on Friday and I don't know what to do first yuki doesn't know her father and how am I going to tell him I kissed a guy I only knew for like a year", Cindy said getting anexity. "Don't tell him", yuno suggested. "I can't do that", Cindy said.
"Then tell him and see what happens", Izuna suggested. "I could do that I hope he doesn't leave that's all", Cindy said wiping the tears from her eyes. Look all you got to do is tell him and if he leaves then he's not the one I mean you we're never in a good relationship and that you can stay out misery for further to come yuno said giving Cindy a "Hay how about tomorrow you and I spend the day together while izuna watches the kids", Cindy said smiling.: "wait what", izuna says after sutuffing his face with food. Then yuki and Cindy both start laughing lightly.
......
The next day Cindy and yuki we're hanging out together going shopping for clothes and Cindy singing her new song I think I am in love again. Then going out for lunch and just laughing most of the time. But then that all change that same day around 5 pm Cindy and yuno we're both at a tea shop drinking some green tea. "Today was fun thank you yuno", Cindy said with a smile. "Hay don't worrie about it's fine we're friends", yuno said laughing. But then that moment ended.