chapter 5 the battle between madara and izuna begins part 1

Right after haru heard those words he ran strait to madara and gave him a huge hug. PAPA haru crided. What was that about haru not liking me madara said happily. Oh shut up madara. Then out of no where yuno and madara both started laughing. Then started blushing 😳. Why is my heart beating so fast 💓 did madara really change yuno thought to her self. So madara how you been yuno asked getting nervous😳. I am doing fine thank you. Papa can we go to the park right now. Sorry haru but I got to go talk to your ji Chan right now but I promise we'll go. Then madara handed haru back to his mother then left. But before he left he blew a kiss to yuno😚. Then yuno started blushing at madara and her heart started beating even faster .😳 she felt like her heart was just stuck by an arrow starting to feel some love for madara.💘💘 back then when madara was younger the village wasn't made yet but madara was very popular with the girls. Both part of the uchiha and cilivia clan the girls just went nuts for him. Then later on when madara was talking to izuna about yuno. Izuna want to talk about yuno. Madara your the the one who left. And leaving a women like that you made a bad see What that supposed to mean izuna madara asked. It just means that I have a better chance with her that's all. Wait do you love yuno. "So what if I do I am pretty sure I'll make a better husband and father" izuna snapped back while glaring at his brother. "OK izuna let's make a bet". .since I am still in love with yuno then we have a bet. what's the bet izuna asked wondering. The bet is who ever wins yunos heart has to do what ever the victer thinks of. How do you even know she'll choose either of us. What are you scared because you are going agents yunos first love. Nope it's a deal. Later yuno was telling Cindy about every thing that has been going on. Cindy izuna said that he was in love with me. She eplaind, well how long or did this just start. Well he didn't say but I know that he loved me since the day we met I think. But the problem is madara. "How so", Cindy asked while wondering. Well I am pretty sure that madara still has feelings for me. As she spoke starting to get a bad feeling about what's going to happen in the future. So what are you going to do now. Cindy said hoping to get an answer, I mean if you wan your son to be known as a uchiha you have to marry into the clan. But Cindy I don't know any other uchiha other then madara and izuna. As she spoke starting to have tears go down her face. Well yuno it's eathier madars or izuna you have to chose. After that Cindy walked off home.