chapter 3 madara returns part 1

Um mother yes haru. Why did yukis mother ignore my question haru said feeling a little sad. Well maybe she didn't here you or maybe it's something personal and she doesn't want to talk about. Well do you think it has to do with yukis father. Haru asked his mother. What do you mean by that haru. Well earlier yuki told me that she never meat her papa. Haru answers back to his mother. Well we are home now so we'll talk about it tomorrow. OK, while yuno was tucking haru into bed haru asked a weird question. Kaa Chan yes haru can you tell me about my papa. Wait what yuno aside with a surprising look on her face. yuno having silent panic attack turns around not answering haru walked twords the bed room door. Kaa Chan haru said again. Haru do to bed yuno aside. But. I SAID GO TO BED yuno said while getting upset 😠. Then yuno stormed out side the house and sat on the step just wondering and wonder if madara never left would haru have to ask that. Hay yuno said izuna with a big smile. What now izuna yuno said in a tired voice. Hay yuno what's wrong. Then suddenly yuno started crying.😢😭😭 hay yuno why are you crying izuna asking worriedly. If your brother never left do think that harus life would be better or worse. What what happen. We when I was putting haru to bed he asked me about his father. What izuna jumping up in surprize. Well what did you do. I just told to go to bed and then I came out here. Yuno said with puffy eyes. Yuno sooner or later haru has to learn about his father. I know izuna but I am just not ready yet ready yet. I know yuno but haru has to know just a little about his father because when he gets older he's going to wonder why every one else have a father but I don't. Also he probably going to get into fights with other kids he might even start disrespecting you. I know that izuna. Well what are you going to do about izuna said starting to raise his voice.