chapter 8 part 2

Me and my husband . "Wait you we're actually married", yuno snapt at Cindy. "Yes I actually was and if you got to say something about we can take this out side", Cindy said getting mad. "No I just saying I thought you lied about that carry on", yuno said feeling kinda bad. So as I was saying me and my husband we're running away from this group of ninjas from the cloud village. Why izuna asked. Well I have a special chakra and so does yuki and since they knew I was pregnant they we're going to capture me and and use my chakra for no good. And as we were running I went into labor and I had to chuk the cord. Why yuno asked. Because if I didn't yuki would've died. And I wanted my baby to live. But then since I was bleeding out and the enamy we're their my husband told me to go and try to get help or see if their was anyone in the cabin near by. But the thing was I didn't know what to do about yuki then he told me to just go and he will protect yuki so I did. HELP HELP ME Cindy shouted getting weaker by the second. Then once I reached the cabin I fell and I was too weak to get up. But luckily their was someone out Side who saw me and it was madara. "Help me please", Cindy said crying and staring at madara. "Are you alright", madara asked helping Cindy off the floor and into the house and laying on the coach. and then madara was shouting for the women koko I believed he was with at the time. "KOKKO KOKO", madra shouted. "Get in here". "What the women said the rushing over to Cindy",. "Where you find her", the women asked. "I found her out side on the floor she collapse", madra told the women. "But she bleeding from some where but I don't know where", "OK help me get these cloes off her now", the women demanded. "Dam it", the women said. "What", madara said looking at Cindy. "What is that", madara asked. "It's not an organ this women just deliverd a baby", "Deliverd baby what do you mean this women was pregnant", madra said. "Yep 5 minutes ago", The women said. "Hay your baby what happen to your baby', the women asked . "But I was too weak and light headed to answer", Cindy explains to them". Madra go look for the baby now the women said trying to stop Cindy from losing a lot of blood. Then as madra was running looking for the baby he saw this man be killed and and child in the mans hands. "HAY", madara shouted then attack the three shinobi. With his sharigan. After words madara check the mans puls but he was dead. And the baby was crying in the dead mans hand's. "Hay did you find the baby", the women asked. "Yes", madara answer. "Be glad we found a crib in here put the baby in the crib", the women asked madara. Then the woman walk up to the baby and used her medical justu to see if the baby was alright. "So far it's a girl the woman said. "But I don't think the baby has a name yet". "Is the baby alright "madara asked. "Yeah she's fine", the women said wrapping the baby in a blanket. "Are you sure the baby's her's", the women asked. "Yeah I pretty sure when I got their there was blood leading to the place where she collapsed why", madara answerd . "Well the baby looks nothing like her. "And I mean hair eyes and noes whole face this baby has purple hair and blue eyes and her mother has pure white and her eyes are black". The women explains. "Well I guess that's what her father looks like". "What do you mean". "When I found her , her father was dead on the floor with her in his arms and he also had purple hair as well", madara told the women. Any how is the girl alright madara asked.