chapter 6 harus birthday part 1

Later on while yuno was at home with haru she couldn't stop thinking about the whole marriage thing. "Why the he'll does this have to be happening why" yuno mutters under her breath. Then their was a knock on her door. When yuno opens the door it was a little girl with the curly purple hair errand blue sparkling eyes.hi Ms cilvia the little girl said. Then Cindy showed up hi girl. Who's this yuno asked Cindy. Wait what you don't remember my daughter yuki. Yuki OMG I am sorry I just have a lot on my mined come in. Then once yuki saw haru she ran strait up to him and gave him a hug. Hi haru sama yuki said with adorabel smile 😊. Then haru and yuki went strait to playing with each other while yuno was telling Cindy about what happen. OK what happens Cindy asked being confused. "Look for my son haru to noticed as an uchiha I have to marry into the clan" . Yuno explains to Cindy. So why don't you just marry madara and get it over with. I can't just marry him after he hurt me Cindy. Yuno says feeling like crying ."OK OK I am sorry just forget I said that". Cindy said trying g to cheer up yuno. "Any way on to another subject so is anything special happening for haru" Cindy asked changing the subject.
Oh yeah harus birthday is this week on Friday. Oh really Cindy said all happy. So when is birthday. He was born on December 15 at 8 am. So his birthday is in five days . yep and I know he doesn't want to much. So is harus father coming.Cindy asked. I guess I mean it will be nice to see his father on his birthday. "How old is haru turning Cindy asked wondering ". He's turning three yuno answered back. "Whens yukis birthday" yuno asked Cindy. She was born I january 3 at midnight she will also be turning three as we'll just 20 days after. Cool hay I wondering if you and yuki can come yuno ask feeling really happy. Why would you want me here and yuki. Cindy said in a quite voice. Well haru and yuki seem to get along and yuki is the only friend that haru has so far.