chapter 5 part 4

What are you going to do if I don't. OK then it you don't I'll tape your mouth shut and y'all need every single person in this clan to rip it off. Then the little girl got terrified and apologized to yuno. I am sorry man. Now madar can we leave. OK madara said even being terrified of yuno just a little. As they we're deeper into the compound yuno was really surprised because she's has never been this deep into their clan. so yuno I heard that you have had some problems with the clan. Well yeah but it's not a big deal. I know but I would've hoped that they treated you with way more respect. Its no big deal they hate me and I dislike them it's no big deal so don't worrie. As they got closer to where madara father lived the guards stop them from entering. State your identiy the guards asked them. I am madara uchiha I am here to see my father is he here. Waite madara is that you the guards said with a shocking faces. Um your fathers here of course. Wait one more thing have you seen izuna any where. Madara asked the guards. No sorry I haven't seen him but he did say earlier that he had to meet up with someone. OK so if you see him tell him that I will be here. Once madara haru and yuno got to madara fathers room they enters and sat down on the rug. Hello father madara said. Hello my boy what brings you here. Madara father asked. I am here to ask if you can make haru an full leaged uchiha. Then madaras father started to laugh like a maniac. I am sorry but I can't accept your offer madara. But father. No buts madara but I can make a deal. What is it Otōsan madara asks. Yuno will have to marry into the clan. WAIT WHAT yuno screams upset. What do you mean marry in that I have to marry madara. She says with a mad look on her face 😡. Yuno let me finish. Madara's father demanded. Sorry sir yuno said felling a bit bad. Now for your son to become part of the clan you have to marry into the clan and you can marry anyone from the clan. I think I am ready to leave now. Yuno asked standing up. Then later on while madara and yuno and haru we're walking twords the door izuna jumped out of no where then got flipped by his brother. Izun how many times do I have to tell you not to scare people like that. Um never madara. Well I am doing it now so stop you baka. So how did it go yuno izuna asked. But yuno was already gone with haru. Then madara and izuna went out side looking for yuno but she was know where in sight. Hay Mina do you know where yuno went. "No and I don't care sorry" Mina said with a bratty attitude. so instead they just figured that yuno whent home. When izuna and madara event back to their own home izuna asked again how did the letting go with father. It didn't go as well as I hoped madara sexaid with a sad look on his face.😔 what he sawey izuna asked. He said that yuno has to marry into our clan so hard can be noticed as an uchiha. Wait so you and yuno already to get married izuna said feeling like he lost to is brother and so fast. Izuna usual never lose to his brother and not so quick. Relaxe izuna I am not marrying yuno she gets to choose anyone from then clan. And iam sure she ant going to pick me for after I treated her like trash.