chapter 4 part 3

A month has pasted since izuna and yuno had their little out burst and madara decided to pay his son a visit. KAA CHAN SOME ONES AT THE DOOR. haru calles out to his mother. Has yuno opens the door she sees madara standing their then closes the door really fast but madara stop the door from closing with his foot. Hay yuno what was that for madara says in a inoccent voice. What do you want madara 😒. I want to se my son of course. Um madara can we talk out side. "Yuno demanded" alright. When madara and yuno got out side they started arguring. Madara you just can't come back here and expect me to let you see haru. But yuno haru is my son too and why didn't you tell me. Are you for real for one you weren't their when haru was born and you left the day I found out I was going to have your child so don't play dumb with me OK. Also haru has been doing fine I mean he has izuna and his little new friend and he has me is mother. And for you just to show up in his life I don't know what's going to happen because of it. So your saying that izuna is a better father then me. YOU KNOW WHAT YES I BET YOU IS IZUNA WAS HARUS FATHER HE WILL BE A BETTER ONE THEN YOU EVEN IF WE GOT MARRIED. But then haru came outside he ran behind his mother. Kaa Chan is this man my father. Haru asked. I guess I have no choose now. Yes haru this man is your papa.