chapter 6 part 2

And you can come hangout and get along with.madara and izuna and mamby you can sing happy birthday to haru.why not all of us sing happy birthday.we are Cindy I mean after you sing a birthday song to haru like party music kids party music. Don't worry I got it yuno. Later on yuno left Cindy in charge of the kids while she goes and tells madara and izuna about harus birthday. Once yuno got to the uchiha entrance she saw madara and izuna talking to each other. Madara izuna yuno yells out to get their attention. After what seemed like forever just trying to get their attention yuno finally got. Then madara and his brother were just glaring at yuno like she had lost her mind. Then the two walked up to we and asked her where she had been like they we're her parents or something. For one don't talk to me like your my parents and two I was at home and three I came to talk to both of you. Then both madara and izuna both got the wrong idea and then glared at each other like they we're going to have a battle to the death your something. "Um why are you two glaring at each other like that" yuno said feeling scared for a moment. "It's nothing ".The two said, OK so I was wondering if you two would like to come to harus birthday party. And I am asking you madara because he wants you their and you should go anyway. Yuno said feeling really sorry for her self. And madara you better not make me regret inviting you OK. Well then goodbye to you two. As soon as yuno left izuna and madara we're both happy about going to harus birthday party. When yuno got home haru asked if him and yuki can go to the park together. Sure haru we can go, later on while yuki and haru we're chasing each other a women suddenly came up to yuno and Cindy. But before the women walked up to them Cindy left to take care of something so yuno had to watch the two kids. "Um excuse me mam" the women said to yuno. Yes yuno answer back. Is your name Cindy Futaba the women asked. Um no but I do know her. OK then can you give her this letter, OK sure yuno answers with a smile. Waite yuno said but then the women was gone. Then Cindy pop out of no where and scared the he'll out of yuno. "Aiii! Yuno screamed". "Whacha go their yuno Cindy asked getting curious". "Oh it's for you Cindy yuno answers". "Really Cindy said give it to me". then Cindy sat down started to open the letter. As Cindy was reading the letter she was happy at first but then she froze and just stared at the letter. "Hay Cindy are you alright what does the letter say yuno asked with wronder". But she got no answer. Then as yuno looked closely at Cindy's hands they were shaking while holding on to the paper.