chapter 8 cindys past part 1

Two months later after yuno and izuna have returned they met up with Cindy, haru and yuki. Once yuno and izuna saw them sitting on a bench close to the entrance they walked up to them. But when they saw haru and Cindy face they look really sad. "Haru Iam back", yuno said glareing. At her son. Then like a light haru huged is mother and is new father really tightly. "Oh hi cutie so how was it while I was gone", izuna asked his son. "It was OK but then", haru answers looking really sad. "But what", yuno asked. Then Cindy stood up and looks at yuno and izuna with yuki in her hands. "Izuna yuno", Cindy said breathing heavily. "Madara he's dead or gone", Cindy answerd about to breakdown. "WHAT", yuno said in a shocking voice. Your" kidding right", izuna said. "What happen", yuno asked. I don't know what really happens but I heard madara and the first got into a fight and then madara was killed during the battle. Cindy told them both. Later back at yuno and izuna's place Cindy got yuki and haru to take their naps and decided to tell yuno and izuna about what happend between them. "Um can we talk about something you guys", Cindy asked. "Sure", they both answers then sat down at the table. "Before I or madara came to the village a year ago well one year after he left the village right," Cindy said. "So where is this going", yuno asked. Me and madara kissed Cindy said feeling really bad. "Wait so your telling me that you and "madara already knew each other", yuno said standing up. "AND NOT OTHER THEN THAT YOU LIED TO ME"! yuno shouted. "Yes", but then yuno cut her off. "DON'T BUT ME SO THAT WAS AN ACTED WHEN HE CAME UP TO THE BOTH OF US AT THE PARK THAT DAY Yuno said feeling betrayed for a strange reason. "ARE YOU FOR REAL SO YOU KNEW HE WAS COMING BACK",. YES I DID BUT LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENS Cindy shouted back. "OK OK realaxe and let's listen to Cindy", izuna said staring at his wife. "OK then explain your self and look I am not mad about madara it's just you or him didn't tell me a thing I thought we were cool and you swore to no secret s and this is what iam Getting", yuno said upset. So what happen first was it was 2 years ago when I was still pregnant with yuki.