Grammy parties and hangover parties| Chapter two

Jonathan}

"We're here to set the record straight. To let everyone know we're still together and that we still love eachother." I whispered to her as we sat on the plane (private).
"That we're going to be just fine." I looked up at her.
"Thankyou for making me feel so much better." She closed her eyes and leaning her head back.
"You did so much these past few months, and I know Sean wouldn't want it any other way." She said after a few moments.
"Hmm." I groaned turning my head.
"What?" She asked with a laugh.
"You think he wanted me? He wanted you." I confessed.
"Oh really." She mumbled.
"Well let's just get some sleep. We have a busy night." She sighed turning over.
How come our conversations would end up with tension, even before?

~

I was waiting in the hotel lobby waiting for Stephanie. The elevator buzzed open and I turned around to her. She was wearing a beautiful white dressed that showed off her curves so gracefully, her hair in the curls I love. Her face so bright with her smile. She smiled coming up to me.

"You ready?" I whispered down to her and she nodded.

"Stepahnie, Jonathan!" The paparazzi yelled our names asking questions and saying some stupid shit on our marriage.

We made it to the car in one piece and Stephanie was surprisingly calm. I pulled out my phone and texted my mom.

"We're about to go to the party. Hope Sean is being good." I texted. She texted back instantly.
"Have fun you two, and he is doing just fine." She attached a photo of her, my dad and Sean. I showed Stepahnie and she told me to send it to her.

"I love it here." She smiled looking out at the city.
"Too bad you're stuck with me in the Windy City." She stuck my tongue out at me after I said that.

"Well maybe you should ask for a trade,huh." She giggled mischievously.

"Haha very funny." He said sarcastically. Which she laughed even more.

We turn into the parking lot where we would get out to walk in. I got out first and went to meet her on the other side. We brought our hands together and walked towards where we would take photos.

I let Stephanie take pictures first, since she does them more than I do.

She told me to come take some pictures with her and I smiled putting my arm around her back. She met my gaze and smiled. She and I both turned towards the cameras, the flashing lights were awful. How doesn't this make people blind more?

"You good there, captain?" She joked after we walked towards a interview for Stephanie.
"I really hate flashes." I complained.
"Well, you may get used to them eventfully." She winked nudging me playfully. I smiled and squeezed her as we stopped and waited.
My forehead against hers and she smiled up at me. I tickled her side a little bit. She flung up and laughed.
"Jonathan!" She joked slapping my arm playfully.
"Awe you still love me." I smirked. She rolled her eyes.
"How unlucky am I?" She giggled.
"Still my weakness." I whispered towards her. She looked up and smiled.

"Stephanie!" The interviewer said.
"Hello Dani." She smiled hugging her.
"Hi Jonathan." She pulled me into a hug. I looked at Stepahnie for help and she shrugged her shoulders.

"So how have you two been doing?" She asked later on and I stepped in.
"Pretty good so far eh?" I said towards Stephanie.
"Pretty good,ay." She told Dani.

~

I twirled Stepahnie around as we waited for the car to pick up from the party. Fans were to the left of us trying to get us to take pictures and stuff. We couldn't let that happen since Stepahnie and one cup too many.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever." She sang to the song inside.

"Come one, let's dansh." She misspoke words and forced me to dance.
She out her hands around my neck and I out my hands in her upper waist.

She stumbled a bit as we dance slowly.

"You alright there missy?" I gave her a questionable look.
"Just great, eh." She spoke and started leaning head face towards my chest. I wrapped me arms around her and shielded her from everyone.

"Stephanie, the car is here." I whispered and nudged her softly. She moaned and turned around to walk to the car.
I got her safe and sound in the car and she ended up falling asleep on me. Literally.

I carried her inside as we went through the back entrance and she look so beautiful.

Even in her lowest moments she calls them, she still looks utterly beautiful.

I gently laid  her down on bed and went to take off her shoes, and then finally her dress. I quietly slipped her into one of my shirts. She turned over underneath the covers and I silently went into the bathroom.

As I walked out my beautiful wife laid there snoozing away that would sure wake up our dog back at home.

My phone buzzed and I quickly went to retrieve it.

"Hope you two made it home safely, just about to get some sleep. Night sweetie" my mom texted.
"We just got back. Sleep well, we will be back in two days" I locked my phone and nestled my way into the bed without distributing Stephanie.

Sweet dreams my love.

~

I woke up to shoeshine scrummaging around the hotel room.
"You good there?" I asked her, startling her.
"Oh ya. Damn ibuprofen." She murmured and finally flung a bag on the bed, throwing it behind her.

She opened it and dumped everything out as he hair become more of a mess.
"You good there, Princess?" I teased her. She looked up at me and gave me a smirk. She opened the bottle and swallowed two pills. She literally pushed everything off  of the bed and settled into my chest. Her head against my warm chest.
"Wanna get some more rest?" I asked her softly. She nodded and wrapped an arm around my torso. "Alright. Wake me up when you need something." She murmured a response and I closed my  eyes once more and fell back asleep.

|

Hope you guys liked it and that's picture is obviously not real 😉