Prologue|

Trailer up there^^|

January 13th, 2016
"Maybe we weren't meant for eachtother? Maybe we were two screwed up people. That needed one another for a short amount of time?" I said to my therapist.
"I can't sleep thinking Jonathan will leave me for good. That he would want nothing to do with me anymore. Thinking that he won't come back to me. I love him I really do, after spending a few months away in L.A filming and being with my friends made me realize how much I needed him and all, the shit we went through last year and all the shit we went through the first months of our marriage doesn't matter anymore because I'm willing to work for it. I'm willing to fight for it." I swallowed.

"Do you think he's ready? Willing to do it again?" She asked.
"Maybe, I don't know anymore." I sighed resting my head in my hand.
"I think somewhere deep down inside of him, he does. Then another part of him would only do it for Sean." I smiled at at the name Sean.
"Do you think he's willing to help you with everything?" She asked referring to my insomnia and depression.
"Ofcoarse. No doubt. Me being his sons mother he would. Also him being a kind and caring person, always do things for others. He would." I smiled.

January 14th,2016

"I think I would help her, granite all the things she went through and I went through and the things we went through together I would. I'm just that person. I would do it because she's my wife, but because she's my best friend and I would do anything for my friends." I told my therapist.
"Do you think you'd be willing to fight for her? Even if it went nowhere again." She asked. I smiled looking down.

"No matter how much we might of faught, no matter how many times I told her I was done or that she was. Every last breath of mine would be fighting for her. I would do anything for her and willing to do anything to get her back. I wish I could just wake up again and have her next to me. So cliché but I'm not ready to give that up yet." I said smiling.

~

Jonathan

"I'm ready." I told myself and then I looked down at Sean who was playing with his toys. Sean and I were going to pick up Stephanie from the airport. We were ready to work everything out, be a family again, be with Sean.

Sean was ready and that made me ready.
"You ready?" I asked Sean as we waited in the car. He nodded playing with his car toys.

As I looked out of mirror I saw the perfect shade of brown stopping at the doors as people surrounded her. Her loose curls and such a laid back style and no makeup from where I could tell- made me smile at how much she had changed. How even more beautiful she has become.
I took out my key and locked the doors, walking towards her. She seemed nervous looking around. As we both connected our eyes, her nervousness subsiding. She smiled and walked down. I reached for her bag and grabbed her hand with my other.

"Well this is one way to meet." She laughed as we got in the car. Where she sat in the front, then looked back at Sean who was so happy to see his mom.

"Sean, I promise, when we get home, I will hug you. Okay?" He nodded kicking and crying.

"Don't cry bud, everything is going to be okay." I said as I turned the car onto the street. Stephanie I could tell was looking at me, then she looked ahead. I looked at her for a brief second and then looked up ahead.

I slowly placed my hand in top of hers, and scratched my head. She slowly, connected hers with mine and I smiled.

I'm here to stay.

|

Hope you all enjoyed the prologue ☺️☺️