Three A.M Questions and Millenium Park| Chapter Six

Jonathan|

"Stephanie, what are these?" I asked holding up pages and pages of notes or thoughts as we sat on our bed after a long day. She looked up from her book, in her cute 'nerd' glasses.

"Give them." She said reaching for them. I pulled them back. "Stephanie,no secrets this time. Remember?" I reminded her. She sighed.

"It's none of your business. Got it?" She said standing up and grabbing them. She got off the bed and went into the other room.

"I'm not letting this slide. Stephanie, it's been three months since your nightmare. No jokes." I followed her.
She turned around a sighed.
"You wanna know? You really wanna?" She asked. I nodded. "There the nightmares,I have been having." She sighed walking past me into the bedroom. "What do you mean nightmares?" I asked following her. She sat on the bed and swallowed.

"That nightmare, wasn't the only one." Her voice lowered. "There fears, but they feel and felt real." She said. I walked towards the bed and sat down on it.

"What do you mean real?" I asked. "It feels like it actually happened, somehow. Like deja vú a bit. Somethings  were worse than what happened." She said looking down.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked grabbing her hand softly. "I thought- just thought that you would actually leave. You'd be freaked out and how paranoid I was." She gave me a small smile. "I know I can't control the future, but I damn well know I can try to at least control this conversation any way I can." She let a few tears out as her voice cracked. She wiped them. "You know you can't keep keeping them from, I have the right to know. You know that?" I asked lifting her chin. "I know because we are husband and wife." She smiled. "Husband and wife." I repeated smiling.

"Now come here." I said opening my arms. She scooted over and hugged me. I playfully pushed her back and rested myself on my arm so I could kiss her as she laid in her back. Her eyes shining brightly form the lamps.

"So beautiful, Mrs.Toews." I whispered smiling before pulling her in for a kiss.

~

(Clothes in the beginning is there's)

"Isabella  let's go." I screamed trying to get her to come down. Stephanie, Sean, Isabella and I were going to millennium park. It was the first "outing" with Isabella.

"I'm ready, I'm ready. Geez." Isabella said walking down the stairs. "Let's go, there waiting." I said getting impatient. "I know, let me get my shoes on." She replied. She took her time getting her sneakers on. "Bella, we don't have all-" Stephanie came in interrupting me.

"Shore we do. Jon, why don't you go out and watch Sean while I help Bella." She faked smiled at me and bent down to help Bella.
"Now." She said looking up and getting angry. I walked out to Sean as he was playing with his toy in his seat. We were driving to the park, but eating somewhere close by.

"Everyone ready?" Stephanie said locking the door. I nodded and looked at Bella. She gave me the dirtiest glare ever as she got in and slammed the door.

Stephanie came up to me and slapped me on the arm. I started to rub it as she was getting heated.
"Be nice." She said and walked off the drivers seat. Doesn't every dad tell there child to hurry up every once in awhile, I know I was told.

We pulled into the parking lot, as we were eating at park grille.

"I'll get Isabella." Stephanie said taking her Ray bens off. I hopped out and grabbed Sean from the back. "We'll get the stroller later." I told Stephanie as I set him on the ground. He walked beside us as we got to the restaurant doors, before I picked him up again.