Reunion episode|Chapter Sixteen

Bella and I were currently getting our hair and makeup done for the reunion show episode

Bella and I were currently getting our hair and makeup done for the reunion show episode. Meaning we talk about what happened over the course of the season and they show some dances.

"Hi dad." Bella said in front of the screen. Currently Bella and Jonathan were face timing eachother. We hadn't seen him in a few days,since we've been in Los Angeles for this and some meetings.

"You having fun?" He asked. "Uh huh. It's so cool,I wanna move here!" She gushed as the makeup artist out some blush on her. "Well I bet,wish I could of join ya guys." He said.

So Jonathan and I got into a fight in New York, after I left, than he left. So after we got home back in Chicago,we were on the way to dinner with Scott darling and his fiancé and we both just lost it with one another. So I told him to not come and allow him to work out whatever is bothering him,and I'll do the same.

"Me too. Too bad Sean got sick." She said sadly. We kinda just lied to her. "Ya me too. He's feeling better as we speak." He smiled.

"Bella. Let's go. The girls are ready." I said standing up with my water bottle. "I've gotta go dad. I'll talk to you tonight." She smiled. "Okay,love you." He said. "Love you too." She smiled before they hanged up. Bella handed me my phone and she hopped in front of me.

We made our way over to the other mothers and girls. They all looked really pretty and I kind of envied,how they could pull off such styles.

~*~

"So how has IsaBella grown this past season?" Jeff the producer asked. "Well I can say,she holds a new perspective about competitions and dancing itself. As I did ofcoarse. She's grown by learning to support these girls no matter what,as she did before. As well as taking whatever is thrown at her and doing the very best she can." I smiled. All the mothers nodded.

"So since you're the newbie this season,how did your husband react to nationals? As he was here to support Isabella." He asked. "Well he was upset with me I'm not gonna lie. In Canada,families are quite different in ways. You know in hockey,if the son or daughter doesn't get their way there still respectful and mature about it. And quite frankly,I acted the opposite and I have seen what I've done and I do not like it. I don't like fighting and I know better now." I answered and everyone nodded.

"But you called my daughter our on it,that's why I was so upset." Christi said. I nodded. "I know. And I have apologized." I said and she nodded. "Yes you did. I didn't see any other mother do that,when they call eachother out now." She said looking at everyone out. "Why did you call her out?" Jeff asked. "Well,the judges gave Bella a 26 in costume and chloe a 25. But her Chloe's technique score was a 29 while Bella had a 24. That's all we were given,nothing else. So I thought she had the higher score. But in reality,bling doesn't matter as much as technique." I said making the moms laugh.