Nationals and Misunderstandings| Chapter Fourteen

Jonathan|

My eyes opened and I stretched out on the hotel bed. I missed sleeping next to Stephanie and the dog. Yes,he sleeps by our feet(🙄)
But tomorrow there was a  game with the L.A Dodgers and Cubs. I went a day early to surprise Bella and Stephanie at her nationals. Or that was the excuse.

Patrick woke up in the room connected and started rambling on about how these pillows sucks. I can second that.

Knocks came from the other side of my door and I got up rubbing my eyes.

"Hey Jon." Andrew smirked. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked. It was Andrew,Duncan and Ladd at my door at ten o'clock in the morning.

"We came to support Bella!" Duncan said stating the obvious in the midst of doing jazz hands.

"Get in here!" I said opening my door further and Patrick came in welcoming our unplanned guests.

"So what's the plan,captain?" Andrew said laying in my messy bed. "Dude, thanks. I have to wash my sheets now." I groaned grabbing a shirt and throwing it on. I grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge.

"Dude, hand me one." Duncan said. "No, get your own." I said and he laughed. "Here." Patrick said grabbing one from his fridge and gave them all one.

"So when is the competition?" Ladd asked. "She performs with her team at 12,and solos start at 3. So I'm gonna surprise them before the group." I said sipping my drink. "Good to know." Andrew said. "Well, we just wanted to stop in. We're leaving in thirty? He said standing up. "I guess. I'll text ya if anything changes." I said. I opened the door and playfully pushed them out. "Get outta here." I joked shutting my door. Patrick shook his head laughing before closing his door.

I laid back in my bed and tweeted Stephanie.

"Too bad I couldn't be there today, to support my two favorite girls❤️😔🙈 @thestephanietoews" and I laughed at the responses I got. Her fans were the cutest.

"Too bad...you missed one hell of a bed head and a bathing suit 🙄🙊🔥 @jonathantoews" she replied.

"Make sure to give me one hell of a montage of it 😍😍 @thestephanietoews"

"Ew stop with tweetsex!" Patrick complained. "Jealous!" I screamed back. He opened his door, half shaven. "Okay, please. Says the one who just got a Twitter and has half of the followers I have." He replied and shut his door.

"Patrick, ruining  our conversation...😔 @thestephanietoews" I tweeted. "Always the loser of the three 😳🙃 @jonathantoews" she replied.

"I think YOUR the losers,  guys... Seems like you cant keep it in your pants Toews 😷 @jonathantoews @thestephanietoews" I instantly bursted out laughing.

"Says the one who popped in with half a face of shaving cream and a towel on your waist....😵 #yikes #whatasight #whatababe @pkaner88" I replied. "Shots fired👊🏻" Stephanie replied.

"They are ready to kill it!"Stephanie tweeted a photo of Bella with her group.