Baptism and Bedrooms|Chapter Thirteen

Jonathan|

Today was Sean's baptism at Stephanie's father's church. We were late at baptizing him,but her father didn't mind at all. We were also bringing Bella into the church as well.

"You excited?" I asked looking down at Bella. She nodded squeezing my hand. I kissed her head and we walked into the church.

I saw Andrew and Duncan, with there girlfriends. Bella and I greeted them.

"You excited?" Andrew asked. Bella nodded. "You better kill it." He smirked. "I will." She replied sassily. He gave her a fist bump. Duncan messed up her hair in a funny way and she swatted his hand away.

"Stephanie!" I heard behind me. Stephanie and I had come separately, since the tailor messed up Sean's outfit and so she left before I had even gotten back from a meeting.

 Stephanie and I had come separately, since the tailor messed up Sean's outfit and so she left before I had even gotten back from a meeting

She looked beautiful as always. She smiled towards her mom as she greeted with Sean. I excused myself from the three of them having a conversation so I could greet Stephanie and Sean.

"Hello,beautiful." I said kissing her. She smiled brightly as me as I did to her. I picked up Sean and looked down at him. His brown eyes twinkling in the light.

"Jon, we have to meet my father." She said and I nodded. We walked into the area with pews(I can't think of the name you call it, you can tell i don't go to church😂)
Bella followed us and she sat down in the first pew while Stephanie and I greeted him.

"Is this the big boy?" He asked taking him from me. Sean make some noises and we all laughed. "Sean do you know who this is?" I asked and he shook his head no putting a finger in his mouth. "It's your grandpa." I said. He smiled. "Papa!" He giggled. We all did as well.

"Did you guys pick a godfather and godmother?" He asked and we nodded. "Whom may that be?" He asked. "My friend Chaunette." Stephanie said. He looked towards me. "And I picked my friend Dan." I added and he nodded.

"Well we should get started soon. I'll be back in a few." He said handing back Sean to me. Bella came up to us and leaned into Steph.

"You tired?" She asked moving some hair out of her face and she nodded yawning. Bella had gotten her braces a few days ago, and was still sore. She also had dancing yesterday, for six hours so I could feel her pain.
"Let's sit, so we can get started." She said and we all sat in the first pew.

"Let me go greet some people." I said and she nodded. I stood up making my rounds.

"That was quick." She laughed. "Greeted many when they came." I replied and she nodded. Stephanie's father came in and we all sat up straighter.

"We are, gathered here today to the anointing of the young ones." He started. He continued on with the ceremony before we were all called up there.

Stephanie held Sean, and dipped him down a bit for him to pour some water on him. He started laughing, which made all of us laugh.

Next was Bella, which I stood behind her with my hands on her shoulders.

He did the sign of the cross, and gave her the body of Christ. She declined the wine and the ceremony ended.

We all stood up for, our pews and our parents came to us. Bella stood back, getting out of the way for her mom.

"Bella!" My mother screamed. "Nana." She smiled urging her. My dad and I shook hands. "Took ya time." He joked. "Better late than never." I laughed. David and I hugged, I also hugged Phoebe.

"Thanks for doing this man." I said hugging Dan my best fried. "No worries, I've always loved Sean. Don't sweat." He patted my shoulder.

"How's everything?" He asked. "Good. Could be better. Could of won a cup." I sighed. "Don't get yourself worked up, it wasn't your guys year." He said smiling. "I guess,but I will be coming for you guys next year." I joked since he was a Winnipeg fan as well. "Bro, we didn't even make it." He laughed putting his hands up. "That's the way I like it." I cracked a grin. We laughed and we realized it was time to leave. There was about two hours before the party. 

Bella and I walked out with Sean in my hands, as Stephanie was talking to her parents for a few moments.

I put Sean in his car seat, as Bella buckled herself. I hopped into the drivers seat and turned the car on. Stephanie slapped the door as she got in. I looked at her concerningly . She looked up at me with a scowl but depressed look.

"You good?" I asked and she nodded opening her phone and typing presumingly fast.

We were stuck on lake shore drive and Stephanie was still typing fast. Her phone was going off by the second.

Finally we started to move, so I could turn off the street and head towards our place. We were still in the two story apartment sadly.

I parked the car in the garage and we all headed up to our two story apartment.

"I'll be in our room." Stephanie said once we got inside and I nodded. Bella ran to the living room and I took Sean to get changed and out him down for some food.

I brought Sean back into the kitchen, and sat him down in the height chair. I sat down some leftovers and Bella came in and opened the fridge.

"We're eating in a bit, just so you know." I said. "I know. Just wanted water." She said taking out a water bottle. She smiled and ran back into the living room.

Sean finished his food and I cleaned him up.

Stephanie came down and sat her phone down. Her phone was going off and she didn't care. She sat down across the room and grabbed her laptop.

"Care to tell me something?" I asked after putting  Sean in his play pen in the living room.

"No,Jon. I don't." She replied typing quickly. I sat down shutting her laptop and bringing her to my lap. "There's rumors going around." She said. "What rumors?" I asked. "There's cheating rumors. Rumors about you." She said. She looked at me as my heart started to race.

"Stories coming up but I don't believe them for a second. Because I know you wouldn't do it. I mean. I would and I wouldn't." She laughed wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm here, and I intend on staying. I'm always here for you." I smiled. She smiled down at me. She brought her lips to mine. Ours lips moved in sync as she started to loosen my tie and unbutton my shirt. She looked at the clock for a brief second and looked back at me.

I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist as I took her up the stairs to our room.

She giggled as I locked the door.

(Prepare yourself for a mediocre scene)

I set her down to where I was on top of her. I re connected our lips and put my hands behind her and unzipped her dress and pulling it off. She ripped off my shirt as I kissed down her body. She moved back further into the bed and I followed her.

As I reached her thighs, I smirked in my mind and sucked on her skin. She moaned softly as I did it again. I then moved my way back to her face and grabbed her boob. I squeezed it and she sighed a whining sigh. I used my other hand to massage her butt.

"My god Jon.." She moaned and I smirked at her. A second later I stopped and got ready to enter her. Once I did I held a fast pace, and she dug her nails into my back.

Soon after a few minutes, I held slower paces to make it more lovingly in a way I guess and the last few times I went fast.
.
She brought the covers over us and she laid into my chest.

Vicki, was never up to Stephanie's level and never will be because with her it never mattered. And with Stephanie it does.

||

Hope y'all like.