Cuddles

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, Gerard - dressed in his favorite penguin onesie - sprawled on the floor watching his all time favorite show Blues Clues while coloring in one of his many princess coloring books. Frank - sitting above Gerard on the couch - also eyed the cartoon, still keeping a close eye on Gee in case he tried to eat one of his crayons again. Frank grinned at the thought, reaching one of his hands up to bite on his fingernail. It was an old habit, one that was insanely hard to break. He looked at Gee, admiring how he had managed to wear a onesie all day without getting to hot and sweaty. Gerard was full of surprises.
Gee seemed to be sucked into the television, his eyes glued to the screen. He hadn't even touched his crayons in a long while. That tv was going to rot his brain, Frank thought, looking at the time. Alas it was Gerard's nap time, although he knew the little would be far from sleepy, he wanted to do anything to get Gerard away from the tv before his brain turned to mush.
"Gee baby, it's nap time," Frank yawned, a bit tired himself. Gerard groaned loudly in response, crossing his arms, his eyes never leaving the television screen. "Wanna watch toonies," Gee said sternly. Frank rolled his eyes. This was going to be fun.
"Gerard honey, you need to take your nap so daddy can work," Frank said soft, not getting too riled up with Gerard. "But Daddy!" Gee whined, now sitting up on his knees in front of the flat screen. "No buts Gee, only your butt getting into bed," Frank said. Gerard finally gave in, lifting his arms into the air as a signal for Frank to carry him. Frank huffed, walking over to the little, snatching him up into his arms. "Thank you daddy..." Gee murmured into Frank's chest as he dangled in his arms. Sure, Gerard was extremely heavy, but Frank did whatever he could to make his baby happy.
Frank made it up the large flight of stairs, into him and Gee's shared bedroom, lying Gerard down softly on the silk black sheets. The bed, and bedside table had been all Frank's idea, the sheets black, a black lamp, and a wooden bedside table. On the other hand, their dresser was a bright pink, with a pink mirror on top of it all, with all Gerard's makeup and things that made him feel pretty lying on the desk.
Frank positioned Gerard under the blankets, running his finger's through his baby's hair. Frank kissed his forehead whispering a quiet 'I love you' hearing Gerard whisper it back to him. Frank turned around, ready to walk out of the room, but as soon as he reached the door Gee began to whine. Frank spun around, finding Gerard whining loudly, making grabby hands toward Frank. "What is it princess?" Frank asked, now standing awkwardly beside the bed. "Stay here! Cuddle!" Gerard demanded, squeezing Frank's bicep. "I have to work princess, we can cuddle later," Frank said, turning around again.
It hurt Frank to have to leave Gerard, but still, he had work related business to attend to. And his job position didn't help much at all. Frank sold drugs to just about anyone who would buy them, and it made good profit. It also is an at home job which meant he could be home with Gee all day. But still, he had to keep track of how much he sold that week before Monday, and his time was closing in. And he sure didn't want to stay up late into the night working.
Frank headed for the door, but Gee began to whine once again. Frank - now annoyed - spun back around. "Gerard! Daddy is busy! Don't you understand that!" Frank immediately regretted every word he had just said, watching Gerard tear up. Frank ran to the bed, calming his baby boy. "No shh, baby... It's okay. Daddy didn't mean that, he was just frustrated..." Frank cooed, wiping the tears from the little's face. "Just... W-want d-daddy to c-cuddle..." Gerard said through sobs, moving away from Frank. "Don't cry baby please... Here, daddy will cuddle just hold on a minute," Frank Agreed.
Frank stripped himself of his shirt, knowing Gerard preferred him shirtless when they cuddled, and slid into the bed next to his baby. Gerard had finally stopped crying, and gave into Frank. He wrapped his small arms around Frank's built body, burying his head into the crook of Frank's neck. Gee let out a muffled hum of assurance, falling asleep shortly after. Happy.

--------------------------------------
Yoyoyo, DM me if you have any request or ideas!! I'm super excited about this book!! Thanks for reading!