(Rly shitty smut)

Frank awoke to the sound of small snoring. He had put Gerard in his own bed in the nursery where all Gerard's toys were, but he awoke to the feeling of the fragile body in his arms. He must have gotten scared, Gerard had always been afraid of the dark, and would usually run to his daddy in any spooky situation possible.
Frank smiled, pulling the boy closer to him, giving a kiss to his chubby cheek. To be blunt, Gerard had gained a lot of weight when he became a little. He always baked sweets and never really exercised unless he was running to the ice cream man. Frank, however, didn't mind this at all. Gerard's little chubby cheeks and soft tummy were just so cute, and it didn't matter at all to him.
Right now, Gerard was beginning to awake, rolling over to face his daddy. "Good morning Daddy..." Gerard said, now floating between the worlds of awake and asleep. His cheeks were wet and indicated Gerard slept with his mouth open and slobbered on himself. But somehow Gerard managed to make spit so damn adorable.
"Good morning honeybun," Frank said, and planted a kiss on his wet chubby cheek once more.
Gerard wrapped his arms around his daddy, placing his head on Frank's chest, laying on his cushion of a tummy, tugging on Frank's shirt by habit. Frank Grabbed his chubby thigh, wrapping it around his torso to make him more comfortable.
But of course, when Frank was pulling up his leg, the chubby flesh ran into some of Frank's morning wood. Of course he had morning wood this morning. When everything was so cute and innocent and time seemed to float by them unnoticeably.
Gerard noticed the hardness pressed into his thigh, an reached his hand down to Frank's crotch, and smirked when he felt what was there. "You don't have to do anything Princess." Gerard beamed at the name, but was too determined to make his daddy feel good. Frank always helped him when he awoke from a hefty dream, so why not help out his daddy for once?
Gerard moved the thick covers off of them, and scooted lazily between Frank's legs, and kissed up his thigh. Gerard's lips just right below where he needed them made him tense up, like he was going to explode with just this gentle friction.
Frank went to sleep in a loose t shirt and his boxers, which made it easy for Gerard to pull down and get straight to work.
Gerard sucked lazily on the tip, making Frank groan. He hated the teasing, but that only meant Gerard was about to do something spectacular. Frank tangled his fingers in Gerard's red hair as he sunk down on him, letting his head fall all the way down until his nose nuzzled in his dark pubic hair.
"Good boy..." Frank murmured, resisting the urge to fuck Gerard's mouth. Gerard began to do lazy movements with his tongue, licking over Frank's slit and up his sensitive vein running behind Frank's length, which only made him moan in ecstasy.
Gerard's eyes were lidded, indicating he wasn't far from sleep, but Frank would gently pull Gerard's mess of hair to wake him up. Frank was close, letting Gerard know with a deep guttural moan of his baby's name.
"So close... You're being so good for Daddy.. Such a good boy.." Frank panted, thrusting his hips into Gerard's mouth. Gerard didn't gag, but held his daddy's hips down to keep him from doing so.
Soon, Frank was coming in his little boys mouth, and as usual Gerard swallowed every last drop.
When Gerard looked up, he saw his daddy was a heavy breathing mess, and smirked at his accomplishment. "Thank you baby boy, you did so good for daddy..." Frank murmured. Gerard beamed, lying on Frank's chest again.
Gerard hummed in agreement, snuggling into Frank's chest. Neither of the two bothered to move that morning, and instead slept the day away. No questions were asked, and no movement was made.

--

Wow. ITS SO BAD HOLY SHIT IM SORRY IM WORKING REALLY HARD ON THIS ONE SSMMMUUTT IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WAS JUST A FILLER I PROMISE THE REST WONT BE THIS BAD