Smut

Tumblr again woop
!
     "Please Gee, Fuck," murmured Frank, sending Gerard onto his knees with a quick push.
     Gerard was drooling at just the thought of Frank's cock in his mouth. He hadn't had his Daddy's come on his tongue in days, God did he miss it.
     "On your knees like the good boy I know you are. You know what to do," said Frank.
     Gerard nodded frantically, unbuckling Frank's belt, while still keeping eye contact.
     He pulled his pants down, along with Frank's underwear, letting his semi spring out of the restricting material.
     Gerard's breath was quick as he took it into his hand. "Missed this so much," he breathed out before hurriedly peppered kisses down his shaft to the base.
     Frank growled, letting Gerard know now was not the time to tease him.
     You see, Frank had been away for a couple of days, on business of course. The couple face timed during the day, and sexted during the night.
     It was enough to keep them both sane for those four days, but not waking up to Gerard's lips wrapped around him really took a toll on Frank sometimes. They don't deny their relationship is unhealthy with the amount of time they spend together and in the bed, but they wouldn't have it any other way.
     Gerard wrapped his lips around Frank's tip, and dug his tongue into the slit, before sinking down to the base. He moaned around Frank, sending sweet vibrations to all the right places in him.
     Frank took a long breath of what sounded more like relief. Like he was finally sticking a needle in his arm, filling himself with sweet ecstacy.
     Gerard went on, doing what he did best. He knew Frank like the back of his hand. And vice versa. He knew what Frank liked, and what he really liked. Right now, Gerard could fucking hear his own dick heaving for attention between his legs, so he planned to make this quick so he could get that taken care of.
     Frank had a thing for eye contact. He loved being able to see the need in Gerard's eyes, and the tears when they were using the dreaded ring.
     So, Gerard put on his best innocent doe eyes and looked up at Frank, his mouth full of cock.
     Frank groaned deeply, wanting nothing more than to just fuck that precious throat he knew could take it.
     God did he miss his little boy on his knees for him like this. He thought of all the times he must've touched himself while he was away for that week, he deserved a fucking punishment, but Frank knew that would take too much time.
     Gerard bobbed his head up and down, focusing deeply on getting Frank's come in his mouth. He watched as Frank's length disappeared into his own mouth, and how it glistened with his spit. He was trying his best not to reach down and come from just one touch, he knew he'd get it for that.
     When Gerard looked up, he was greeted by something he knew all too well. Frank was holding his phone, filming his little boy sucking his cock like a slut. With one fist in his baby boy's hair, he began to fuck his throat, all while Gerard kept eye contact with the camera.
     Frank loved to video his baby. No matter if it was a punishment, or a quick fuck at four in the morning when they couldn't sleep. He watched them when he was away, much like the days before, and got off to the thought of his little camera whore doing things just for his enjoyment.
      Frank could feel himself getting closer, and began to thrust uncontrollably into Gerards throat. Frank held the camera steady, and made sure to catch his baby choking, with tears running down his cheeks, and saliva dripping from his chin onto his pale chest.
     Franks head lolled back, and he let out a deep moan. "Fuck. Gonna come," Frank said, and Gerard whimpered. Frank knew that whimper. He was begging. He was fucking begging for Frank to come down his throat. He missed that heavenly taste so badly, it was all he wanted right now.
     Finally, Frank was letting go down his throat with a long moan. Gerard sucked through his high, making sure not to let one drop escape. Gerard moaned, with one last dip down to the base, and pulled off.
     Frank turned off the camera, and put his phone on the couch which was conveniently close to them at the moment. Frank pulled up his underwear and pants, and buckled the buckle. And there Gerard sat, a lazy smile on his face, sitting back on his calves on the floor.
     Frank smiled at him, and ran his thick finger across his glistening bottom lip. "Such a good baby boy," he said, making Gerard let out an adorable high pitch giggle. But his voice seemed to be wrecked.
     Looking down, Frank saw a little stain in the front of Gerards panties. "You came without me touching you baby?" Asked Frank. Gerard looked down and blushed.
"Oops," he said, but smiled.
     Frank chuckled before reaching down, and pulling his baby into his arms, and kissed his forehead. "Let's get you to bed little one. You did so good," said Frank, and they were off to bed.

I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END THIS BUT THERE YA GO