@God why am I like this

X_Princess_Gee_X I want 2 fucking die I'm so sorry
-
"Mm," Gerard moaned into my mouth, his body sliding into my lap. I gripped his hips, feeling the sweet pudginess between my fingers. I slid my hands up and down his milky white thighs, that were exposed to the world. He was in nothing but my white t shirt, and pale pink panties, which we'd get rid of soon. Obviously.
No words were said as I pushed his back to the edge of the couch where we were sitting, kissing him deeper, gliding my tongue into his mouth to savor his beautiful fucking taste. With my hands still on his sides, I pulled his curvy hips to mine, eliciting unimaginable pleasure between the both of us, moans spilling out more frequent than before.
I was on top of him, which gave me better access to his neck. I pulled up his (well mine actually) white shirt, getting even more access. So I started with open mouth kisses and hickeys down his cute pale chest. I continued going down, leaving a trail of saliva, with my kisses, and maybe a hickey here and there. I was down to his belly button, and ran my tongue around the rim of it, making him shutter.
I purposely avoided his panties, but put my full focus on his chubby pale thighs. Fuck, this was always my favorite part of him to play with. I peppered kisses down both of them, then sucked a quick hickey into the spot just beneath his panties. He had the prettiest little moans, fuck I couldn't wait to get my fix with him.
He tangled his fingers in my hair, and I made my way back to his chest, and left more hickeys. Whoever saw them we're gonna know who the fuck he belonged to. I kissed down, then wrapped my lips around his left nipple. I passed my tongue over it, and his hips bucked up and he moaned out my name. I gripped his thighs, bruising them with my fingers. He fucking deserves it for doing this to me.
Then I raised a hand to his panties and-
Beep! Went the sound of my alarm clock, and my eyes opened wide. I made a face of disgust, and raised my body up, feeling a wetness in my underwear. Fuck.

What the hell was this, this shit is so bad, I'm gonna delete this I want to fucking be killed please someone anyone please just come and slaughter me in my sleep Pls!!1! XDXDXDDdXd!!18@#7@(-"

This is late but happy birthday @ frank succ real gud