Mostly Tears

The sight is almost unbearable. I don't know what to do, this has never happened before. It almost made me wanna do the thing he was doing.
I had seen his beautiful brown orbs watering - but only when he was cutting onions. But now they're crying. They're actually crying. Daddy is sitting at his desk, his face in his hands, crying.
     I was in the bed. Daddy got upset with me when I didn't go to sleep, but he wasn't in there. Daddy was always there to snuggle when it's bedtime. But tonight instead he went to the office. And after about ten minutes when he didn't come back, I went to him instead.
     Here I am now, standing behind Daddy's chair, watching tears roll down and onto the - probably important - paper sitting the desk.
      I recalled earlier today, when Daddy dressed up all nice, and he made me dress up all nice too, and we went to this small place where a lot of Frankie's family was. It was really sad, and all the people were sad. Especially when we went outside, and Daddy spoke. On the way Daddy explained to me his real Daddy died of a heart attack, and that he'll never see him again. After that, Daddy didn't act the same all day. He didn't eat, he didn't wanna cuddle on the couch, didn't bathe with me, and most importantly, he didn't snuggle when it was time to go to bed.
    I clutched Suzy, my pink bunny stuffie close to my chest, and walked up to where Daddy was.
    "Daddy? Why are you crying Daddy?" I said my voice shaky, poking at his shoulder.
     Daddy jumped, quickly drying his face with his sleeves. "I told you to go to sleep Gee," Daddy said.
     "But you're crying Daddy. Daddy isn't suppose to cry," I said, my eyebrow raising.
    Daddy just sighed, then ran a hand through his hair. But he didn't say anything, he was quiet - and stubborn might I add. I watched as his bottom lip began to quiver, and suddenly more tears ran down his cheeks.
    "No, no, no Daddy," I said. I squished Daddy's face between both my hands, then kissed his cheeks and tears as the fell. I did this until Daddy stopped crying for a minute.
    "Why did you do that?" He asked. I shrugged, his face still wedged between my palms. "Because that's what you do when I cry, so I tried it on Daddy."
    For some reason Daddy began to cry again. I was starting to get worried. Daddy has never cried like this - never ever! I hate seeing him so hurt.
     This time he was crying harder than before, and I began to hear whimpers, then the whimpers escalated into sobs. Daddy is sobbing right here in front of me. My big bad Daddy, who knew he could hurt like this.
     "Please don't cry Daddy, please don't cry," I cooed, basically wrapping my arms around his head to let him bury his face into my stomach. He pulled his arms around my waist and sobbed uncontrollably, wetting my pink bed shirt with tears. I could already feel it bleeding through.
     "Daddy do you wanna talk about it?" I asked after the crying had died down a bit
He was quick to shake his head, his face still in my shirt. He seemed to clutch to my shirt for dear life.
    "I don't d-deserve you G-Gee," he sniffled. "You deserve s-s-so much better than this," he said, triggering (1!!1!2!2¡) more tears to erupt. I'm surprised he still had some left after all of that.
      "I don't care what I deserve, I want you Daddy. You're all I ever want silly!" I smiled, trying my best to lighten the tense mood.
     "You deserve someone who can be strong and deal with this sort of pain. Someone so much better," he said. I shook my head, pouting my face.
     "Daddy," I sighed, then sat with each of my thighs on both sides of Daddy's legs, sitting on his lap. I latched myself onto him, getting the smuggles I desperately wanted.
     "Daddy, not everybody can deal with that fort of thing. It's okay to be hurt every once in a while Daddy. If you don't get it out, you're gonna eventually explode!" I said, imitating a big explosion with my hands.
     Daddy chuckled, making me smile ear to ear. And as much as I hate seeing Daddy so upset, it's good that he's finally getting it all out instead of keeping it in to look strong and big. But what's strong and big when you're just mush on the inside?
     Daddy smiled to, and snuggled up to me, sniffing his nose a little before speaking. "I love you so much Gerard," he said. "I love you too Frankie."

What is this piece of shit