Little Time

The house was strangely quiet when Gerard was away. There were no screams or cries, and it was extremely out of the ordinary to not hear Gerard's whimpers when he was away from his daddy for only seconds. He couldn't imagine what Gerard must be going through now.
Gerard had enrolled in art school shortly after the couple had gotten married, which wasn't long ago. He wanted to be able to "draw daddy all the pretty pictures!" And to "have something to do besides sit around and wait for daddy to get home," so he asked Frank if he could start art school. Of course Frank said yes, he had always bugged Gerard to do it because of his outstanding art ability.
But all day long, Gerard had texted saying "I miss you daddy!" And "I wanna cuddle :( ," and Frank would just reply with mutual feelings. Frank was already home, which meant today he was the one waiting for Gerard to get home, and he definitely felt Gerard's agony.
     The house was completely still, which made Frank jump ten feet high when he heard the sharp slam of their front door. "Daddy!" Gerard basically screamed, sprinting through the hall and to the living room where he suspected where Frank would be. Making his way near Frank, he stripped out of his black shirt, stumbling out of his pants in front of the couch. Gerard whined, on the brink of tears when he couldn't pull the tight skinny jeans off his chubby legs. Gerard didn't own any big boy clothes so he usually just used Frank's. And as much as he loved wearing Frank's clothing, he hated being a big boy. Frank pretend whined along, helping Gerard out of the tight mess of jeans.
     Gerard pushed Frank back, making him slump back into the couch again. The little whined even louder, almost completely naked, searching for his paci. "On the table princess," Frank assured him, knowing his baby all too well. Gerard rushed into the kitchen, retrieving the plastic sucker, basically crawling onto the white couch and into Frank's lap. Before Frank could protest, Gerard grabbed Frank's inked hands, pulling them around his back, and nuzzling his face into his chest.
     It was quiet for a moment, Gerard stayed still, his breath still heavy but gradually slowing. Frank ran his hand up and down Gerard's milky white back, leaning into the littles touch. "You wanna tell me what's wrong princess...?" Frank murmured, brushing some red strands away from Gerard's face. The only sound Gerard made was the small slurping noise when he sucked on his paci. His eyes closing slowly, then opening again, then closing. Indicating that sleep was needed.
"Baby...?" Frank said, rubbing his thumb on Gerard's cheek, waking him up a little. "Wanna be little.. Haven't been little all day..." Gerard simply grumbled, closing his eyes again. Frank nodded, a smile on his lips. Gerard needed him, and he was here to fulfill his needs. That's what he loved. Because he needed Gerard too.
Surprisingly, Gerard spat out his paci, leaving it by Frank's side. Gerard whined, making grabby hands for Frank's hand. He got a hold of it, taking his thumb into his tiny fingers. Next thing Frank knew, Gerard had taken his thumb into his mouth to suck on. Gerard made a satisfied "mmm," noise, closing his eyes once again.
Frank was beaming, feeling wanted. That's all he ever wanted. Was to feel like he was needed. He had someone to need him as much as he needed them, and that made him ecstatic. If it weren't for Gerard, he probably wouldn't be where he was. He would be either in a crazy house, or not on earth at all.
"I love you daddy," Gerard said, Frank's thumb in the way of his words. "I love you too princess." Frank said back, hugging his baby tightly to his chest.
--------------------------------------
YYYYYOO OOO