Amnesia

Peter POV
He was tortured by the dark lord with the others though he had no hand in it ...
Now he was given job to wipe cupboards in and out... That too the dusty ones. They treated him like filth. No better than the marauders...

Suddenly while wiping some dust, he heard a muffled shout so silent that he could have hallucinated but then he heard it clearly. It was coming from the farthest cupboard...
He walked nervously towards it.
He fretted on whether to open it or not... What if it had a boggart inside? What if it had a monster inside?

But he decided to open it since he was curious.
Inside was a tied and gagged blonde haired someone.
Malfoy.
Lucius Malfoy.

But that was impossible. Lucius was nowhere to be seen since the escape and the dark lord suspected his betrayal.

But him locked in a cupboard didn't make sense... Atleast not to pettigrew.

He removed the rope and the gags carefully.
Once his mouth was open, he started screaming.
'Malfoy, what happened?'
'Who are you?'
'Peter pettigrew. Don't you remember?'
'Come to think of it, I don't remember my name.'
That's when it struck me.
Lucius had amnesia.
But the question was not why it was who...

Lucius POV
The strange ratty kid called me Malfoy. That must be my surname I guess. I don't remember a single thing. Not even my name, my birthday, my blood status... Nothing.
I had amnesia. And I guess it's the severe case.

'Fill me in.'
'Um. It's a long story. You should probably come out.'
'Yeah maybe I should, pettigrew.'
***

Minutes later -
'You mean the dark lord suspects that I let those filth go?'
'Yes. That is what he does.'
'But that's ridiculous. I don't even remember where I was at that time.'

That's when it clicked Lucius's mind.
'The imperius.' Said Lucius.
'What?' Asked pettigrew dumbly.
'The imperius was casted upon me.' He said while rolling his eyes.

Pettigrew's eyes widened.
'Do you remember it's caster or have an I idea of him?'
'Bloody fool, I have amnesia. I don't remember anything.' Lucius shouted.
'But the dark lord needs to know.'
'How will you prove it.'
'Veritaserum.'
***
Upon using veritaserum, the dark lord finally saw that I indeed had lost my memory.

He had conducted a secret meeting in which many a things had been discussed. Harry Granger, wherever he was managed to escape from our clutches. Moreover there was the case of two Granger's at the same place.

Granger was ofcourse using branches of dark magic which was not understood by his foolish friends. The dark lord finally made the decision that he would make a valuable death eater. And if he rejected that offer then the only option left was death.

Thinking these things I went to my office.

One entering the room I found it dirty and clumsy. Quite obvious, that it was searched. But more grave, I couldn't even tell what was stolen and whether it was important due to my amnesia.

Fuck.