"I'm with child"

I raised a brow and gave her a shocked expression on my face, I hope she's kidding.

"I can't believe you're here, oh" she hugged me, my face in her chest, oh damn so many bad thoughts, so little to adjust.

"I'm so happy you came" She said, her face lit up like a firework.

"Not yet" I quietly mumbled.

She released me from her hug with her hands on my shoulders, staring face to face; She's probably years older than me but still maintained her youthfulness. Like maybe around my parent's age or like that idiot Howl's age, I could be wrong and she could be around Fredrick's age.

"I guess you have a lot of questions you need answering, so ask away."

I was speechless, still having dirty thoughts going through my head that I completely forgot to say something. "Uh...." before the words even came out of my mouth she continued for me.

"Okay I'll answer your question, okay your mother and my father fell in love years before you were born, and they had me. They filed for divorce when I was ten, father won custody over me and took me to Jamaica where I lived the rest of my life there. While mother stayed in America and last I heard she was working at a hospital as a pediatrician." She paused for a bit and snapped her fingers, where a Hispanic, muscular guy in only his leather underwear serves her a martini. "Oh child, you looked parched, here have a martini, on the house." She grabs another martini off the tray the guy was holding and offered it to me.

I held the martini and I could have sworn the guy winked at me, I shrugged and drank the martini. She continued her story while looking at me, "Well I'll skip to the point, I came to America to find my mother after graduating from college and I found out that she had a child with another man, a white man to be exact and I was like, mamma found herself a white man, I thought mamma was a black man kind of woman, I guess she has a thing for vanilla now, our mamma was too white for a white man. No offense darling." She turned away to watch the crowd, "When I found out I had a brother, well half-brother, I was glad to know I have a sibling and not to mention getting himself entangled with that wretched, lowlife, dog Howl." She grumbled and shivered in disgust, "Stay away from him you hear me child, I don't want you to end up like him." She warned me as she drank her martini.

I put my half-sipped martini on the table in front of me, "Ah cool, look I don't mean disrespect and all and I mean I really am happy to meet you and to know that I have a sister, but I need to find my friends." I asked, trying to get up before she yanks me back down.

"You're looking for Apple aren't you?" She said, gulping her martini until the whole thing was gone.

"I'll take you to her later, in the meantime why don't you just relax and enjoy the scenery." She presented her hands at the strippers and other people dancing in the crowd, the music somehow wasn't loud where we were, it sounded kind of quiet even though there are no doors or windows in this large booth we were in. There are many decorative angel and demon pictures on the six poles on both sides of the booth which is used to separate booths, the booth had one long, round, red couch in the center and a slightly small table, leaving an open space around for anyone to stand behind the couch, there are some dimmed, white lights which most of it reflects off her heels, the table in front of me has a picture of a naked, dead woman from the ancient times getting pierced through the heart, I don't know if she's in pain or having an orgasm. She has two bodyguards in front of the booth and three shirtless and built male strippers as servants around her, one black, one Hispanic, and one white, both her bodyguards were dark skinned, tall and each wearing suits with headsets, and their hair of choice was dreadlocks, I think they're twins they look alike.