"Here's Daddy"

Beep.....Beep.......beep......beep.......beep......

A sound remained constant throughout my conscious as if it was in a never-ending loop. What's that sound I wondered as I slowly opened my eyes to a surprising bright light. My eyes weren't fully adjusted yet so I had to blink a couple times to finally regain vision. To my surprise, I found myself lying in bed, my left arm being wrapped in bandages and there was fruits for me on the table, I saw the TV was on in front of me, tuning into some western cowboy comedy, my body aches a bit and it hurts to move my arms or just myself in general, the IV bag dangling over the right side of the bed, the room seemed completely small, and I'm in an itchy hospital gown.

I must be in the hospital. 

I groaned in pain with a brief flashback of a wolf biting my arm, until someone opened the door behind the closed curtain. It slid to the right by a man who stood there gazing at me. He was a large man dressed solely in a white dress shirt with a long, brown trench coat, a plain red tie, a brown fedora and brown pants, almost detective-like, he has dark skin and brown eyes. He just stood there and cleared his throat, finally moving and made his way towards a chair and pulled it up next to me.

The pain sort of disappeared suddenly and allowing me to move a bit, I tried not to look at him too much because he was too intimidating and I wasn't sure what he was going to say. There was an awkward silence between us, and I'm kind of scared of him more than the thing that attacked me. He seems like he is finally about to say something, I felt a quick chill up my spine, is he going to kill me or ask me questions...

Gulp

"Oooh boy you look scared, chill, I was just clearing my throat after eating a turkey sandwich. Nothing big just a simple small slice, you know how it is, trynna keep this figure looking good. Now let's see you look okay, got a minute to answer a couple of questions?" The man said, his voice was high and his movements were feminine with an attitude to match.

"U-u-um, shhh-sure...." I stuttered nervously with wide open eyes. I was caught off guard. I was not expecting to hear such a big intimidating guy to sound so feminine, his body does not match his voice, I guess looks can be deceiving. I'm not judging.

"Good. So tell me do you remember anything from three days ago at the abandon warehouse that was used as a temporary night club. Oh and I'm Detective Hardsix by the way in case you were wondering." 

I blinked three times after hearing his name.

"I'm sorry, um I don't remember much, um everything's a blur, it'll probably come to me sooner or later. Wait three days, I was asleep for three days!" I started out confused until exclaiming at the fact that I was asleep for three days.

"Well I hope sooner, because what happened that night was a massacre, was there anyone you came with." He asked gently.

"Um yeah......two of my best friends Brad and Rayna. Wait today is supposed to be our graduation." I quickly tried to get up but my pain came back and struck every part of my body, I groaned in pain, before I knew it a hand was on my back and on my chest, pushing me back into bed. 

"Oh no you don't, you need to stay in bed and rest up, doctors orders, besides you're in no condition to move around and from the looks of it, you're going to have to miss out on your graduation. I'm sorry and I'm sorry about your friends, but we did manage to find the identity of only one of your friends, Rayna, however there are a bunch of Brads who were underage like you so maybe this would help narrow it down, have a look." Detective Hardsix handed me a profile with different pictures of the victims, however only pictures probably from Facebook or somewhere because none of them are horribly mauled or anything, I searched through all of them and no Brad.