"Eat dynamite!"

Female Voice: "Once upon a time....."

"There was once a man who discovered this world, it had neither name nor ruler, it was just a land inhabited by unidentified but unique creatures that lurk in the brightest of days instead of nights and what one wonders, where its name originated from. Well rumor has it that the being who found this world went by the name Oz and decided to name this land after him. He brought along several other beings to join him in this world; four of those beings were witches. Another version of the story indicates that the man who declared this land after him was human, hence the reason why there are human looking natives in Oz. But the mystery still remains a question, where is Oz? Whatever happened to him? He was never buried nor had any rumors of death, he just disappeared."

Male Voice 1: "But those are just stories, but if you believe they were true then why are we wasting our time watching over a bunch of losers when we could just go find Oz ourselves? I mean he has to probably still be here in Oz can he? After all Ozland Hills was named after him to whom the natives just shorten it by calling it Land of Oz."

Male Voice 2: "There is one person who knows of his whereabouts, and he's sleeping right over there. Trust me." 

Female Voice: "And he's going to get what we want. No one can fully control the entire land of Oz unless you find the original ruler of Oz and remove his title and reclaim it as yours. With the help of the original witches who governed their respected lands they were able to erase him from this world, contrary to belief, all the witches were once good, as generations to come the East and West witches unwillingly turned evil due to their jealousy and such and have passed on their reign from protégés to protégés and I'm pretty sure these new witches have no idea where the original Oz is hidden at. The only way we can get what we want is to gain the power of the original four witches and use it to find their ruler Oz."

Male Voice 1: "Can't you just...you know.....take the land by declaring it as yours?"

Male Voice 2: "Were you not listening? You can only do so much with a portion of the lands you can control, hence by fear and such, even if you get rid of the East and West witches you'll probably be able to control a few lands but it's going to take a long process of dealing with many wars until you can finally proclaim yourself as the ruler of Oz. If you want to control all of Oz, you must find the source. Force will only take you so far, but apparently not far enough.

Female Voice: "Now, commence phase two."

-------------

[Alistaire's p.o.v.]

As I thought through all the possible choices of why we chose the tornado was because of Howl, but something was off about that. My memory is a bit foggy at the moment it will probably come back to me in a bit.

"FOUND IT!" Bunnytop shouted, cheerfully.

"Well shall we have a look at thy map"

"Yes, ye-s, we should."

Bunnytop laid the map flat on the table near the entrance of his home, as I mentioned before his house is huge, it is enough to store a billion of people or soccer stadiums. But we were only at the start of the room.

"Hey Bunnytop, does it ever get lonely staying here all by yourself....I mean you have soldiers to keep you company or just company in general. Have you?" I expressed my concern for Bunnytop as he came across excited to have me over; he brought forth tea and a carrot crumpet from thin air and brought a seat especially for me, for my size.

"Well yes it does get lonely here, as for the soldiers well they never set foot in my home, it is considered sacred by many and those who dare enter without my permission will be cursed with bad luck until the day they die. So you have my permission to enter whenever you want, I never grant any guard permission to set foot in my home....except for a few who have permission from my brothers to check on me and cook for me. One of them is a lovely mareden, she always comes over to check up on me and does my bidding, you and she are the only ones I've ever granted permission to enter my home."