"What do you want with me?"

[Oliver p.o.v.]

After our little agreement earlier, Tazi, Mystique, and I have decided to head towards the closest road that would lead us to the nearest county from our location, that being Munchkin County. I have no idea who might be in Munchkin County but I definitely hope someone is there like Alistaire or Jerica, please no Howl, I don't think I am interested in seeing him....better yet I hope he's dead and somehow ended up in the Deadly Deserts. 

"So how far is Munchkin County?"

"Well you see that road there!" Myst pointed out straight ahead from our current position.

"The....yellow road?" I answered.

"Yes, we follow that road to its opposite direction and it'll lead us to Munchkin Village. We are about to enter the grounds of Munchkin County. See it didn't take us that long to get here, it was probably about a two mile walk through the forest." Myst said with enthusiasm.

As the three of us came about the yellow brick road, we heard a slight rustling sound.

"Stop!" Shouted Tazi, his left arm crooked upwards warning us to cease all movement as we listen to the dull silence, everything seemed quiet.

"I heard it too, what could it be Tazi?" I whispered, he seemed to ignore me as he jerked his head left to right to capture what his ears had picked up. It seems he has really good hearing.

"Stay here and don't move." He warned as he tiptoed quietly ahead of us, he got near the yellow bricked road and motioned us to hide in the nearby bushes. 

Myst grabbed me and the two of us hid in the bushes, we were curious as to why Tazi didn't hide as well for all he was doing was standing by himself in the middle of the grassy path through the forest we took a shortcut from.

There we witness from the sidelines Tazi's reasons, the Purpeon Spiders, who were after me from before and we escaped from, somehow found their way towards us. 

Myst glided her hands over me, covering me, possibly to mask my presence, we saw through the bushes the arrival of the Purpeon Spiders, they are basically giant tarantulas with purple coating rather than their usual dark skin tone. They have the basic physiology of a regular spider; fangs, legs, eyes. One thing however, each has a touch of a different color over their heads to identify which is which, despite purple being their main color they have their own signature color that allows you to tell them apart...or at least that's what it seems like.

The giant main spider that is talking with Tazi has a green forehead; the two behind him had brown and yellow. 

It was impossible to hear what they were saying, they may be larger in size but they sure speak soft. Nearly fifty minutes have passed, Tazi and the spiders finally ended their conversation and the spiders were heading the other way, as we were heading the other direction.

Myst still had her hands over me and shushed me as we waited for Tazi to give the okay signal, Tazi just stood there staring off into space. He appeared rather disappointed instead of his usual confident and arrogant demeanor. 

Nearly five minutes have passed; he finally reacts and turns around to notify us that it is safe to come out.

Myst transported us out of the bushes in an instant, "Tazi what happened? Why didn't they attack you....well I mean of course they wouldn't attack you, you're an Equinot they wouldn't dare attack anyone who considers human food! Wait!" Myst spoke quickly letting out all her questions until she swiftly glanced at me and gasped, dramatically covering her mouth.

It was hard to tell whether there was any concern in Myst's eyes because they don't really close; they just float through her mist form. Myst would react in various ways but her glowing blue eyes stays floating in one place; maybe even if she sleeps her eyes are still floating and watching your every move. She's probably one of those people who sleeps with their eyes open....It's kind of uncomfortable to say the least.