"Once upon a time...."

[Alistaire's p.o.v.]

This human-rabbit like hybrid with a hiccuping problem showed much kindness towards a new face, myself, within their little village. He was obviously no stranger towards newcomers and welcomed them with open arms, I also sensed he has a strong but faint power within him, I hope I shall not engage in any attempts with this one. He seems nice and furry.

"This is Ozland Hills?" I asked in surprised, the furry brown-skin hare, with white tiny patches over its face and a puffy brown tail, he has a round and obese figure, his ears are pointy and wears a red and gray plaid sweater vest, he has a mature, husky voice and was quite surprised from my reaction, responding in a jolly-old-man sort of attitude. 

"Oh Havens, I know maybe this ma-p will show you your location sir. Please do follow me down the rabbit hole if you will, be careful it can be quite a ride if I do say so myself. Hurry along." The rabbit leaped forward in the hole beside his home and as I stood over the hole, it looked dark and pitiful. But if it means to have such information on the whereabouts of my fellow comrades then so be it.

With no expectations of what I was getting myself into, I jumped into the rabbit hole and found myself sliding down a slippery slope. The slope went on for a few minutes, I notice lights overhead and decorated walls, I slid until I came across a bright, yellowish light and went through it.

I landed on a tiny couch made definitely for his size and felt an uncomfortable poking on my back, I assumed because he was a mere bunny he would not have such a large home, but he did. The outside was big but the inside was ten times the size of a university library.

"I think it's over her-e.....or maybe it was over her-e? Hmm I forgot where I put it." Bunnytop ignored my presence at first, "Oh where are my manners, make yourself at home dear boy, I'm jus-t looking for the map."

"You have such a lovely abode sir, might I ask how can such-" he interrupted, "What, that a lowlife rabbit such as myself could afford such a beaut-y?" 

"Oh I did not mean to mock you or offend you in any means possible, I assure you I did not intend to say it rudely or if impolitely pointed out such-" 

"Dear heavens boy I was just jokin-g." Bunnytop laughed, harshly. He seemed like a rabbit that has heard it all and probably is not fazed by many things.

"I heard it all boy, so you don't have to worry about mockery and such, but if it makes yo-u feel any better, I am Bunnytopspin White the Ninth, descendant of the Great Rabbit who was once Glinda's pet before he passed on. This used to be his home and now it is mine, in our town anyone who lives here is deemed of royal blood but it can be a burden sometimes due to not being able to go anywhere without my soldiers hovering around me and such." He said.

"Ah so you are of noble blood, which means you must have some power over everyone?" I asked, curiously.

"Not necessarily, you see I have a twin brother and an older brother who left on their own accord leaving little ol' me to take over the family home. I don't have much power to reign over my people but I do however care for them. My eldest brother has the most power but he isn't hare, he left on a quest to search for the most beautiful maiden who would become his queen. As for me, I am nothing but a mare servant."

Although I may have sensed some power coming from Bunnytop, it was not enough to crave, it seems I have found a new friend I do not have the urge to make love to....at least for now it seems.   

"Ah I see, very well then let us make the most of our time well spent together for I too have a quest in searching not for a beautiful maiden, but my trustworthy companions who I seemed to have lost during our arrival on the tornado."