"Welcome to Ozland Hills!"

When asked who was next, Howl carried me and Alistaire stood prepare to jump, all three of us were sucked up by the tornado and into the whirlpool of danger we go.

Luckily this tornado isn't really all that dangerous, yeah on the outside it looks like it could rip you to shreds, but on the inside it's actually not as dangerous as you imagine. 

On the inside, you are being held up by the wind to keep you in place from flying out of control, think of it as like being in outer space where you are just floating, yup that was how it felt. No gravity, we just floated in the empty space in the middle of the tornado like it wasn't a dangerous thing to do. 

"Well this was a disappointment.......I was expecting a little more spinning out of control." Howl said, still carrying me in his arms like a little baby. He turned around and suddenly his face filled up with glee like a child at a carnival.

"Still it is kind of creepy if you just look at the walls...despite being in the tornado the walls are spinning dangerously fast, so it's probably best not to go near it....and you can put me down now Howl."

"Nope, how can I just let my little baby boy go when he's not old enough to fly yet!"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked cautiously as Howl's cheerful expression would only mean he's about to do something-

"Alley-Oop" 

Howl throws me up in the air, leaving little ol' me trying to balance myself from flying towards the walls of the tornado. "Howl you idiot, I can't control myself in here!"

"Me too, isn't this fun." Howl responded with a loud, delighted tone, laughing away for he was amused by the situation we were in. 

"Must I say Howl. You are acting like an imbecile." An irritated Alistaire face-palm himself after witnessing Howl's childish actions, he managed to balance himself, standing in the center of the tornado below us as the two of us float away like balloons.

I on the other hand was chickening out because I was near the walls of the tornado, "Um Howl, I don't want to die just yet so....HELP ME."

"Oh for crying out loud Olly, you won't get killed by the winds, it'll only push you back if you get near the walls of the tornado. It seems like it was designed specifically to make sure you weren't harm in any way possible." A voice came from above.

We all looked up to see a pissed off Jerica standing upside down on the top of the tornado, you see the entire tornado is too thick to see outside, the top part of the tornado is somehow closed off and the bottom just looks like a dark bottomless pit. We are basically trapped in a round, funnel room filled with a relaxing balance of cold and hot air.

"However it's a good thing we are here, because that prick is going to DIE!" An angry Jerica sprung from the top and shot directly at a happy Howl, who somehow managed to dodge her before she could touch him. 

She made it to the bottom of where Alistaire stood, angered she looked up to find a happy Howl ignoring her presence, "Howl! Don't just ignore me you mangey mutt."

Howl finally acknowledge her presence, however his response did not sound like a convincing apology. "I am sorry Jerica, will you forgive me?" 

To which Jerica closed her eyes and started chanting something under her breath, sadly enough she was too slow to finish for Howl gripped her by the neck.

A struggling Jerica opened her eyes to gasp for air, her bloodshot eyes stared dead straight at Howls, "Save it Jerica, try not to run out of energy before we even make it to our destination. I'm not worth the efforts or the time or space or whatever, so calm the fuck down."