"I'm Your Alpha"

The man started walking towards me, I grabbed the burger and bashed it in his face, I grabbed the pillow behind me and removed its case and covered his head as he was distracted by the ketchup sauce in his eyes from the burger, I quickly got out of bed and grabbed the IV stand and gave him a good whack over the head. The man fell and I ran towards the window realizing that we're only on the first floor and I witness Jerica outside on top of the hood of a car covered in glass.

"Jerica!" I called out hoping she's still alive.

"I'm fine, I think I broke a nail though" she responded with a thumb's up.

I carefully jumped out of the window and stepped on some glass barefooted, cutting my inner thigh in the process from a shard of glass left on the window I didn't see, with what's going one I wasn't thinking clearly and I didn't care if my hospital gown has baring my ass, I ran and grabbed Jerica and tried to escape, me and her were limping for our survival through the parking lot somewhere away from the hospital room we were in.

We saw a limo trying to exit the parking lot, we weren't thinking at the time so me and Jerica opened the door and hopped right in without hesitation, we took a moment to catch our breath only to discover we weren't alone sitting in the limo.

"Just what do you peasants think you are doing entering my vehicle without permission, I'll have your head for this." The angry guy who seemed like he could be my age, but a bit older, he has an accent and is well-dressed in his grey suit and tie, his tie had a small broach on it, has pale skin, a slim figure, great posture as if he was some kind of prince, widen shoulders, and his dark brown hair combed backwards, however the most interesting thing about this guy is he has two different colored eyes, left is green and right is brown, his complexion gave his eyes this charmingly odd look to him.

"I'm sorry, we saw your vehicle go and we just needed a ride away from a crazy maniac, please." I explained heavily, still trying to catch my breath.

"I don't care if you were chased by the Devil himself, get out." He said, rudely and started getting angrier and angrier, until the top part of his limo had a thud sound on it as if something heavy fell on it.

"What on Earths name was that?" The guy with the accent glanced up in curiosity.

"I hope it's not what I think it is" Jerica said, frightened.

Suddenly the top part of the limo roof was being stabbed with long, sharp nails that it looked like talons, it was making holes in a circle only then ripped that small part of it for him only enough to fit right through it. But before the mysterious man could finish ripping the top of the limo, the guy with the accent immediately signaled the driver to drive by screaming resulting in the mysterious man on the roof to fall off the limo.

As we sped off into the morning night, we all took a moment to catch our breath from what had just happened, we somehow strayed from the main road and headed towards the road that leads into the city, passing a forest.

"Now someone tell me what is going on or so help me I will turn this limo around and have you two be thrown at that thing!" He spoke a bit fast and still in shock but wanted an explanation on what we all just witness.

"I don't know it was some guy who appeared in my room and thrown my dear sister out of the window, I managed to improvise my tactics and was able to escape, we barely made it out of there if it weren't for you." I explained, generously. Jerica turned to me and arched her brow, I signaled her with my eyes widening to 'just go with it'.

"What made you think I wanted to help you, I was called for an early morning scheduled meeting with the children's ward for a charity event at the hospital only to arrive at nothing, how humiliating. To make matters worse, I got you two bumbling idiots who broke into my limo as we were about to leave." He spoke fast again and his accent makes it a bit harder to understand.