"A drop of a golden sun"

[Jerica's memory]

We see little Jerica in a blue and white, flowery baby doll dress, playing with her dolls, she brings out another doll dressed in a skimpy outfit, "Hello Bitches" Jerica said as the voice of the skimpy doll and started biting off their heads, figuratively speaking.

She played outside on a nice sunny day, clear blue skies, and the fresh outdoor breeze; it was just another lovely day. This was Jerica when she was about nine years old when she went missing for two days, the police called and said a man brought her in for she was found near a dumpster covered in mud and blood, although none of the blood belong to her, it belong to someone else....or something else.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD" 

"Shut it Jerica." Said Howl

[Jerica's p.o.v]

"Jerica, come inside we need to talk about something." I stood up and headed towards the house, it was a two-story house with a balcony and porch, it was very decorative with many lawn ornaments outside like gnomes, goblins, and trolls, even a beautiful garden that surrounds our house, also a white picket fence. 

"What is it mom?" I asked. 

"Listen sweetie, have a seat." I sat next to mother on the cushion covered couch and glazed over at her as she sighs. "Listen Jerica, we need to talk about your grades they're very bad grades, as punishment we'll have to talk away your toys, it's distracting you and unless you can score an A+ next time, you're on a time out. Now get upstairs and do your homework."

"But that's not fair, why treat me like I'm the only child, what about Spencer or Brad, they get bad grades and you never punish them." I pleaded with her, she shook her head and stared down for a bit. She sighed again and raised her head to look at me. 

"Your brothers have passed their school works a lot and you on the other hand never had any good grades to begin with. I want to see progress, so get upstairs and read a book." She demanded and pointed at the stairs. I walked silently and stared at my feet the whole time until I made my way to my room. 

"Stupid mom, she never understands me, ugh I hate my life, it's always Brad this, Spencer that, Brad won medals, Spencer won awards, and Jerica won squat. I just wish they would pay attention more on me than my own stupid brothers, whenever I had good grades I only got a pat on the back, I get bad grades they punish me, my brothers get all the glory while I just stand there like an idiot." I ranted, letting out a huge sigh afterwards. 

"I'm the only girl, isn't that worth something, I mean I just wish I could go somewhere, somewhere where I could just be myself, a place where I get to be notice by someone. Oh who am I kidding, you'll only find those in books.....which coincidentally I'm supposed to read." I had to search for my books in my disastrous of a room; I should really clean it sometime. 

I spent hours of reading and reading and reading that I fell asleep, snoring with head planted on desk and drooling over pages. Things started to get chilly, I opened my eyes and noticed my window was opened, I stood to close it, but it suddenly opened again, I tried closing it again and the same thing repeated again, before I could close it a face popped out of nowhere.

I screamed, "Who the hell are you?" the mysterious boy smiled and just flew over my head and entered my room, how rude.

"Okay who are you or else I'll kick your ass." I warned the guy, he smiled and just flew around my room.

"The name's Peter, Peter Neverland or Peter of Neverland, but I am known as Peter Pan in my homeland because Pan is the name of my shadow and we are one." He said, "Okay..." I answered, confusedly.