"We're off to see the Wizard"

After watching a glimpse of the important parts of Alistaire's and Jerica's memories, we all stared at Howl for openly suggesting to find the other three members he also wanted in his pack. It never occurred to me as to why he wanted specific members to be part of his pack and why doesn't he want to us know more about him or why was he even kicked out of his pack in the first place.

"Hey Howl!"  

"Yeah"

"Why is it that you never talk about how why you wanted to form a pack of your own in the first place and why, do you so badly want one?"

"All in due time.....but for now let us focus on going on an adventure." He said, scratching his head and burping afterwards. No manners this old geezer.

"Well that wasn't helpful....not helpful at all. Well than answer me this, you were in Jerica's memory but why weren't you in Alistaire's? I mean my sister just said you've met us....so care to explain?" I asked, curiously.

Jerica, Alistaire, Fredrick, Deviant, and Apple all glared at him, intrigued by what his answer might be. Although Apple seems to know more than she lets on, seeing as how she grins at Howl's calm demeanor.

"Fine, I'll tell you. But first let's start at the beginning. I was born during the Anlawdan era, where King Anlawd reigned before his son Uther and grandson Arthur took over. I was a mere human who participated in the war against a neighboring kingdom. At first I thought I was special, you know being highly advanced then the other knights but then I realize one night when I woke up, I found that most of our men were killed. Another man stood there, in terror, frighten of someone."

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Myself"

We all had a concern look towards Howl.

"I didn't know much of what was going on, but I had to pay the price when I was sentenced to death by decapitation."

"You died? Good when can I re-kill you?" Jerica said, arms crossed and a brow raised, she seemed a little too eager.

"YES JERICA, I died. But how I got back was the question, the person who brought me back was none other than....." Howl paused trying to build up the suspense, "Alistaire!"

"Wait me? I do not recall ever meeting you?" Alistaire said, confusedly. 

"You don't remember.....when we met in Hell? You know before you were called Alistaire, your name at the time was called-"

Alistaire intervened before Howl could finish, "Do not say that name, it is not me anymore, I am not that guy." He said with concern, biting his lips and looking down.

"You mean being the Prince of Hell?" Jerica stated.

"Yes but I am no prince, at least not anymore. I gave that up just to be free from my father's control. He planned to use me for a much bigger purpose. As for me being born was not a miracle but a mere curse, a curse that would allow me to sleep with any man or woman with the highest power and absorb most of their energy or powers to become my own. I was made to sleep upon the beds of mortals and gods for their own greedy sexual pleasures for as long as I served my purpose. That is a way I do not want, I wish to live a normal life with a beautiful family and surrounded by people I love and trust, this feeling of wanting undesirable sex is a feeling I take with heavy burden. I...." He pauses after noticing all of us giggling, "WHY ARE THEE LAUGHING!" He shouted.

"Because you're a fucking gigolo, sorry Incubus, and you do not wish that life of forever sex. Shit, that is something I'll take on any day." Jerica said, actually laughing for the first time.