Chapter 3: Happy Hour

~ Chapter 3: Happy Hour ~

Picture of Kai on the side.

Lyrics to Chandelier by Sia.

*PLEASE NOTE: I DID NOT CREATE THIS VIDEO I JUST THOUGHT IT'LL GO NICELY WITH THIS PARTICULAR CHAPTER.

"Oh bartender!" Nicole called out twirling her empty glass in the air. We were at this little bar after work called Carreta. Happy hour was from six to eight so I called Miss Maybelline telling her I'll be home a little late. She was fine with it and I heard Saige having fun in the background.

Carreta was a warm Spanish themed pub and it gave off a welcoming feeling. Nicole said that they could make any drink you want. The long bar's island was a rich mahogany wood. The bar top was nicely polished and had glass mirrors behind the shelves that carried numerous amounts of different liquors, some foreign.

"Kai, this is my good friend, Shayne. He owns the bar." Nicole smiled as a man behind the bar walked over.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Ah, so this is the sexy mujer(woman) I have been hearing about?" Shayne smirked and I glanced at him. Nicole wouldn't be talking about me would she? No, he said sexy and last time I checked Nicole was strictly-dickly. I smiled shaking his hand.

"Careful, he's a slick talker." Nicole whispered in my ear and I laughed.

"So, Kai... What can I get for ya?" He asked throwing a towel that he's been using to wipe the counter down, over his shoulder.

"Oh, we should have the Axe Caipirinha!" Nicole suggested clapping her hands together.

"What's that?" I asked smiling. It sounded delicious and I wasn't scared to try new things.

"It's a spicy shot made from chillied Leblon cachaca, salt and a chili pepper. It's very good and has a powerful kick to it." Shayne explained as he mixed the drink together. He poured the seemingly innocent drink into three shot glasses before topping them off with a small red pepper.

"Ready? One... two... three!" Nicole counted and we all down the drinks in one swig. The spiciness hit me and I could feel the heat as if I took a bite out of the red garnish. I felt the impact of the Axe Caipirinha all the way to my core.

"Oh my God, it's delicious!"

"I knew you'll like it. Shay, one more." Nicole smiled. Somehow we ended up taking in four shots each. God, my mouth was on fire.

"So, who would you rather? Evan form the mailroom or Jake from state farm?" Nicole asked laughing. Shayne had served us some chips and salsa to take edge off the strong alcohol consumption we did for the pass hour.

"I guess Jake from state farm."

"What you're crazy, trust me, I think Evan got them moves like Jagger in the bedroom. He has big hand and you know what they say about a man with big hands." She smiled. "Okay next one. Who would you rather? Cameron or Donovan?" She smirked seeing my eyes pop.

"They run the company, Nicole." I said.

"So, Evan run the mailroom." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I can't" I laughed.

"Ooh, so you like threesome huh?" Nicole questioned seriously.

"What no!" I exclaimed.

"Yes you do, I can see it in your eyes. You're thinking about it. Hell, if you don't do it, I will. Let's just face f- facts." She slurred a bit and I glared at her, waiting for her to continue.