Chapter 12: A Wolf, Warlock And Demon Tamer

~ Chapter 12: A Wolf, Warlock And Demon Tamer ~

Pictures of Nicole, Will and Travis on the side.

I watched as Will tied Kai to the chair. He smirked grabbing her jaw in his hand and shaking her head back and forth. She was out cold.

"Damn bro, she is sexy as fuck. Wish Nicole introduced me to her instead." He laughed and I slammed my hand in the coffee table gaining his attention.

"Get your filthy hands of her... NOW!" I snapped and he glared at me dropping her head back.

"Whatever man, you were taking too long to bring her here so I mean the trip shorter." He said folding his arms.

"You didn't have to send one of your parasites to bite her!" I said and he rolled his eyes walking out the room.

"You're weak for an older brother." I heard him huff under his breath. I sat back in the couch watching Kai as she breathed easy. What the hell have I gotten myself into? Kidnapping, really? Nicole and Will have went too far just with that damn break in and I was dumb enough to go along with it. I sighed thinking of how long I've known Nicole and Will. They weren't my real brother and sister but we were all raised under the same roof, this roof with the people we called mom and dad.

I cared about them but this... this wasn't the way I wanted to spend my eternity.

"Mmm..." My head popped up hear Kai moan as she began to wake up. I bit my lip not sure on how to explain this shit to her. She was probably going to think I was here to take her kidneys or something wild like that. Maybe if I just asked her for the sacred jewel, she'll give it to me then I'll wipe this one little memory from tonight and let her go.

"Mmm, huh...?" she said looking down at her tied off hands. Her eyes widen and her head shot up and her brown eyes stared straight at me. She gritted her teeth as she called me every name in the book rocking the chair from side to side and kicking her legs.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" She screamed thrashing about.

"You better stop before you tip over..." I said but it was too late. She squealed falling on her right side.

"TRAVIS, I'M GOING TO FUCKIN' KILL YOU!" she screamed and I sighed going to go pull her up.

"Relax ok, let me help you." I said bending down to help.

"Don't touch me!" She shouted moving her body side to side as best as she could in her position.

"Fine, stay that way." I said going to sit back down on the couch. She continued the muffle curse words under her breath and at that moment, Will walked in and saw her on the floor.

"Oh for God's sake." He grumbled lifting her up. Him being the little perv he is, sniffed her hair. Kai's eyes widen and in a flash, she brought her head forward and snapped it back hitting Will right in the mouth with the back of her head.

"Get yo stank ass off me!" she snapped and I started busting out laughing as Will covered his bloody mouth with his hand.

"You bitch!" Will snapped grabbing Kai by her hair and drawing her head back making her hiss.

"Hey!" I snapped.

"You shut the fuck up!" Will yelled before turning his gaze on Kai who was glaring back at him. Not a sign of fear in her which, was strange for a human in her position. Any other girl would have been crying and not putting on their best poker face dealing with the likes of Will. "You think that shit was funny?" he growled but Kai held her icy glare.

"You should put some ice on that." Kai said and winched as Will tugged hard on her hair.

"That's enough Will." I growled and he rolled his eyes letting her go.