Maybe it's Good..

( Tasha POV )

I went back into the house after a failed attempt to catch Destiny. I called my ex & her father, Darrel.

- Conversation -

"Hello?" he said.

"Yeah..she's gone."

"What you mean gone, Tasha!?"

"She left!"

"Why?!"

"She was mad, duh. She's got your damn temper, you should know."

"Where she go?"

"How the hell I'm supposed to know?"

"Man, whatever. Hold up."

The line was dead for a couple minutes.

"She's on her way back. I'm on my way." he said.

"Okay. How you get her to come back?"

"Don't worry 'bout that. Just chill there until she gets there, she's not far. Talk to her!"

"Okay, I guess."

I hung up the phone before he said anything else.

- End Of Conversation -

I sat on the couch & turned on the TV, watching "The Parkers".

Not long after, Destiny came in the house.

"You're still here?" she said in a annoyed tone.

"Yes, I am."

"Why?"

"Why shouldn't I be? Your father let me come here."

"Touché. But, see, you- I don't like you. I don't love you. Don't care for you. I sure as hell ain't feeling the situation of me moving to LA with you. So, no matter what my dad says, you have no reason being here."

That broke my heart in half. My daughter just said she does not love me! I was hurt & I knew she could tell.

"As Rihanna says, 'PHUCK YO FEELINGS.'" she said as she went upstairs.

"Come here!" I yelled.

"Girl, bye." She continued walking.

I got up & followed behind her. She went into her room & slammed the door in my face before I could get in.

"Open the door!"

"Why you hating from outside of the door? You can't even get in!" she said in a imitating voice of Chris Brown.

"I need to talk to you, Destiny... you can't hate me forever."

"What has started cannot be stopped."

"Please let me in.."

There was silence, then a long sigh & she opened the door. She sat back on her bed & I sat next to her.

"What Mom?"

"I'm sorry.."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I am. You don't know how hard it was leaving you! I wanted to leave your father & bring you with me but you know how he is, he wouldn't let it happen. It's not like I left you on purpose. I've missed you. I called for my wedding but your dad said her wasn't letting you come see me marry some other guy. Now, I guess he just wants to do him & he thinks you should stay with me now. If I had the choice, we would be living happy in California right now & that's where you would call home. You know what your dad does, I don't want you in more danger than you already are. You're my baby-girl, I love you."