Oh, Paparazzi

- Next Morning -

I woke up & went into the bathroom, doing my daily routine. It was warm so I put on some damaged jean shorts, a white tank top & "Pink Flash" Jordan 4's. I put my pin straight hair into a ponytail & put on a pink headband to top it off. I also wore a silver chain & earrings to match.

When I was done, I got my phone off the charger & headed downstairs. Going down the stairs, the aroma of pancakes, bacon & eggs filled my nose so I headed to the kitchen to find the rest of the family sitting at the table, waiting to be served. I sat down next to Alyse, just like last night.

"Good morning, Destiny." Pops said.

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep?" Mom asked

"Good, I guess.."

The personal chef then brought us our breakfast. Lemme tell you, it was AMAZING. It was better than any restaurant I've ever been to or anything. While eating we were talking about random things like school & stuff. When we were done, Alyse & I went into the Family Room & turned on the TV to watch saturday morning cartoons. We were watching Loony Toons.

"I barely got sleep last night." Alyse said in a dramatic tone.

"Lol, why?" I questioned.

"Because Chad & I were FaceTiming until like 4 & it's like 8:30 now."

"Does you dad know about Chad?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah, Mom did say he wasn't too overprotective."

"He's protective but not to the point whereas I'm not allowed to date."

"That's coo'."

"Yep. You need a boyfriend, I know you're not gonna be fifth wheeling."

"Fifth?"

"Yeah. Chad, Jordan, Prod, yourself & I."

"Isn't Prod another MB guy? & who's Jordan?"

"Yeah & Jor's my-our cousin. You'll meet her today. She goes to the same school as us too."

"Oh, kk. But I don't need a boyfriend."

"You're gonna change your mind after a week. I just wonder which one you're gonna want.. Jay or Prince?"

"Neither. I told you, I don't have those type of feeling for neither one of them. I don't think I could date a famous guy like, no bruh."

"They both want you though, shawty."

"'Cause I ain't from Louisiana but I'm hot sauce."

"Girl bye, you thought wrong."

I laughed. "No, but seriously-"

I got cut off by my phone ringing. The called ID read "Princeton" & I answered.

"What a coincidence. Ya boo called you right on time!" Alyse said & laughed as she turned her attention back to the TV.

"Shut up!" I told her.

- Conversation -

"Anyways, hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Good morning gorgeous." Prince said, making me smile.

"G'morning."

"So, I'm your boo now, huh?" I could tell he was smirking.

"Wha-no. She was just playing around."