Back to the Chi

When I woke back up it was exactly 12:30 p.m. I got out of my bed & got my phone off of the charger. I had many notifications but I decided to just check them later. I looked around my room & something was very different about it but I couldn't figure it out so I just ignored it.

I stretched & went downstairs. In the livingroom, I saw mom on the couch.

"Hey Des," I heard her say

"Hey ma.. did Daddy talk to you?"

"yeah, we discussed it.. I scheduled your flight back for 3:00 today"

"YAY! I'm so excited to be going back home!"

"yeah...." she said with a sad expression

"What's wrong?"

"I just don't want you to be unhappy & clearly you're unhappy here but that makes me feel like you love your dad more than you love me..."

"I love the both of you equally.. I just can't deal with all of the drama here. I haven't even been here a month yet & I have boy problems, almost got into a fight, excreta"

"Yeah, I understand that. I don't want you to be longer without me being in your life..  I just wanna make sure you're happy, that's all. So if this is what it takes then so be it."

"We can still have a close bond & we can visit each other.. I still want you to be in my life regardless of anything."

By now, she was crying & I was comforting her.

"I love you, Des"

"I love you too, Ma"

She wiped her tears & reminded me to go pack whatever I had taken out of my suitcases.

I got up & went back up to my room. I packed up the rest of my clothes & just thought about the whole situation. I'm moving back to Chicago so unexpectedly. But no one's going to miss me anyways so what does it matter?

~~~~

The next thing I knew, it was 2:15 & time for me to leave in time to catch my flight. I driver took mom & I to the airport where many, many tears were shed. It ended with a big hug between us two & then I had to board the plane.

I'm so happy to be going back where I belong. I'm going to miss the few friends that I did make in L.A. & Mom & Pops but it is what it is.

The plane finally took off & I was gone...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiiii you guys don't kill me sorry I haven't updated in like forever but I graduated not to long ago so now that I'm on break, I have no excuses. 

sorry this chapter is really short but it's more of a fill-in. the next one is gonna be a NOVEL, like, literally . but vote, comment & shareeeee