First Day

// later that day; after Prince left //

Alyse, Jordan & I were now in the pool outside.

"So, you kissed him?" Jordan asked

"On the cheek, yeah." I said as I put my hair into a messy bun.

"Who do you want?" Alyse laughed.

"Let her experiment first!"

"I thought I told y'all I didn't want Jaden nor Princeton."

"Jaden obvi likes you...A LOT. And Prince probably does too. I've know him for a while, he's not really a bad guy." said Jor.

"I don't care lol."

"Jaden could just want you for your body though.." said Alyse

"I don't want a boyfriend or a sideline or a boo or anything of that sort at the moment, let's leave it at that. Prince & I are gonna be friends, Jaden.... he is cut off now. I don't even care. He knows that could've ruined my whole private life. Remind me to call Prince later to make sure he sends the anonymous quote."

They both sighed in defeat, knowing I'm just gonna change the subject if the bring it back up, "okay.."

It was quiet & we were all giving our attention to something else so I caught the both of the off guard & splashed water in their faces. With that, the water fight began.

~~~

Omniscient POV:

Nothing else interesting happens for the rest of the day, the girls just chill & Destiny made sure Prince did what he said he would.

-$ skipping to monday morning $-

(Destiny POV)

My alarm went off & it was 6 in the morning. I went to sleep early so I actually felt really refreshed. I got up & stretched then did my daily hygiene routine.

When I came out of the bathroom, I put lotion on then got dressed. I wore a royal blue sundress, gold sandals, a chunky gold chain & gold earrings matching the chain. I put my hair in a "donut bun" & a couple stands of hair were still out in the back.

It wasn't hot but it wasn't cold neither so that's why I chose this outfit. Plus, I didn't want to go over the top on my first day, since I know everyone'll think I'm attention seeking or just doing too much.

When I was done, it was 7:35 & we don't have to leave out until 8.

I got my backpack, purse & phone then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

-- after breakfast --

"Are you sure you can find your way around by yourself? I can shows you around before my shift," Mom asked.

"Mom, I'll show her around, promise." Alyse assured.

"Well, okay.. are you fine with that, Des?"

"Yes, Ma. You're the one that wanted her to show me around in the first place.."

"Come on before we're late," Alyse said, grabbing me free hand that I wasn't holding my backpack with.

~~ school or whatever ~~

We walked into the school & went straight to the office. Since we were early, there were only teachers and a couple of students in study hall doing homework.

When we got in the office, we were greeted by our principal, Mrs. Jones.

"Welcome to this school, Destiny, I hope you enjoy it here for your next 2 years."