After the Party

( Destiny POV )

~~ later that night ~~

Okay, so, everyone except Prince, Lessey, Chad, Zha, Jordan, & I got hecka drunk. THEN someone came through with weed & everybody got faded. That killed my vibe bruh. So, we put them all out.

Chad & Lessey are arguing in her room. He had the ner e to dance on another girl then kiss the thot -___-.

Chris is in his guest room. He's so irritating, being that he's drunk AND high.

Bri found her a "L.A. Boo" & they're in her guest room.

Prince is in my room with me being a pest.

I wonder where Jaden is.....I haven't seen him since our little talk.

"Hellooooo? Earth to Destiny."

"what, Prince?"

"What're you thinking about?"

"The party, why?" I asked, aggravated.

"I think you're thinking about Jaden."

"If I am?"

"Don't"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm right here."

"So, that means what exactly?"

"The you should focus on us & not him."

"lol, no."

( Lessey POV )

"Don't touch me!" I yelled at Chad.

"Calm down!" he said while pinning my arms up against the wall.

"Why would you kiss her?! I hate you."

His facial expression changed. "You don't mean that," he said.

"I do. So, you need to let me go & exit yourself from my LIFE."

"Dang. Everything we had gone down the drain? Because of ONE mistake? Do you know how many times you piss me off but I let you slide since I love you? Or do you only care about yourself?"

I bit my lip, thinking. You know what? I'm not giving up that easy. Nope. "Mhm, I'm selfish." I said with a slight smirk.

He rolled his eyes in aggravation. "Maybe I should hate you just like you hate me."

"Maybe," I replied simply.

"You're being a reaaaallll bit--"

I cut him off. "DON'T go there"

"WELL THATS HOW YOU'RE ACTING, ALYSE"

I love yet hate when he yells at me..

"Forget you, man! That's why I danced with--"

Now he cuts me off. -__-

"DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THAT NIGGA. YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE HIM!"

"I don't care"

"Why are you being so difficult?! You KNOW I love you! How long have we been together?"

"...since the summer before 8th grade began."

"Exactly. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't still be with you. I wouldn't be right here pleading for you forgiveness, neither. If I didn't love you, you wouldn't have gave me the cookie," he smirked. "Right? Yep. And lastly, if I didn't love YOU, you wouldn't love ME. So stop acting like—"

Okay, I give up. I kissed him deep & long.

Destiny POV:

I made Prince leave, changed into my pajamas & I went to check on Chris. I still want to know what that girl asked him.

** Chris's Guest Room **

He was lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. I sat next to him & he tried to be slick & move any from me.

"What..?" I asked, concerned.

"Did you kiss Princeton?"

"He kissed me."

"Oh okay..."

"Mhmm.. so, do you remember what the girl asked you?"

"How do I know you, if you were dating Jaden -___-, where were you at. Stuff of that sort."

"She kissed you, right? Why?"

"I don't know tbh. But stop stressin'. It's my last night here with you so we should cherish the moment."

I giggled. "You're so cute."

"I know." He pulled me closer to him & I laid down so we could cuddle up.

"I'ma miss you, baby." He said while staring into my eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I kissed him.

"I hate how we really can't be together at all now. It's impossible."

"I know. But you should let me go. Like after you leave, let me escape your thoughts. Move on."

"Its not that easy but okay."

"I know it's not that easy but you have to try."

"Eh, I guess."

There was a silence between us & he looked as if he wanted to say something but another thing was holding him back.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"...don't you think it's time that we..um, ya know.."

"Have sex?"

He quickly nodded.

I shook my head. "Noo"

He pouted, "Why not? You scared?"

"No. I'm just not stupid. I love you but I also know you very well; you kiss & tell."

"....no I don't"

"Yeah, yeah. But be right back. I left my charger in Lessey's room."

"okay..are you mad?"

"Nah. You're a guy & that's what guys want. But you, my guy, you can't get that."

I giggled & got up then left the guest room.

When I got to Lessey's bedroom, her door was closed & I heard her moaning.

I guess she's not mad at him anymore.

I smirked, laughed & turned on my heels. I went back to the guest room where Chris was & cuddled up with him again.

"Where's your charger? .-." he asked curiously.

"Lessey was sleep w her door locked."

"Yeah right"

"Whatcha mean?"

"I know when you're lying."

"Huh?"

He gave me a blank expression.

"Well, uh, her door was locked, actually. Idk if she was sleep."

"Could've just said that in the first place."

I laughed to myself & slowly started to fall asleep. I'm exhausted.

"I love you, Des." he kissed me in my forehead.

"I love you too." I mumbled, drifting asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring Chapter but wutevaaaa. ooooh Lessey & Chad *creep face* Des & Chris cute, too bad Chris gotta leave. They still ain't found Jaden .-. WHO IS SHORTY THAT CHRIS DANCED WITH? Guh confused w life or nah? lmfaoo Merry Day After Christmas headahh. Goodnight y'all.